|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 106-145).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Theresa begin spending her free time during her second set of classes?
(a) Working in the library.
(b) Working for Martin.
(c) Working in the English department.
(d) As a housekeeper.
2. When does Theresa awaken after her Wednesday night date?
(a) At noon Thursday.
(b) Thursday night.
(c) 20 minutes late for work.
(d) She doesn't go to sleep at all.
3. What best describes the topic of Theresa's final English essay?
(a) A parody about all the girls who follow the professor.
(b) A tongue-in-cheek view of the professor's attitude.
(c) A slight toward the professor for not being able to have her.
(d) A glowing report of how much she enjoyed the professor's class.
4. What book does Theresa read when she goes to Mr. Goodbar?
(a) In Cold Blood.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Catcher and the Rye.
(d) The Godfather.
5. How does Theresa's new class schedule affect her usual lunch dates?
(a) It gives her three days off.
(b) It gives her two days off.
(c) It gives her longer lunches.
(d) It ends the lunch dates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the office of the English professor's wife located?
2. In what career field does Victor work?
3. Who does Theresa meet at Luther's?
4. How does Theresa feel after her first sexual encounter with her Wednesday night date?
5. Why does Theresa first ask Gary to leave her apartment?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)