|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Theresa (pages 106-145).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the topic of Theresa's final English essay?
(a) A parody about all the girls who follow the professor.
(b) A tongue-in-cheek view of the professor's attitude.
(c) A glowing report of how much she enjoyed the professor's class.
(d) A slight toward the professor for not being able to have her.
2. What is the first thing Theresa teases Gary about?
(a) His southern accent.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His jacket.
(d) Whether or not he is married.
3. Who is Theresa's Saturday date?
4. Who is pitted against each other in the union strike?
(a) Old teachers vs. new teachers.
(b) Part time workers vs. full time workers.
(c) Assembly line workers vs. management.
(d) Student workers vs. full time administration.
5. What does Theresa do when the professor asks to see her scar?
(a) She begins to cry and leaves the room.
(b) She takes her dress off.
(c) She lifts her dress to show him.
(d) She screams that she is not a sideshow freak.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the English professor encourage Theresa to schedule her next set of classes?
2. How does Theresa begin spending her free time during her second set of classes?
3. Where is a union strike held?
4. When does Theresa fall asleep after her Wednesday night date?
5. Who gives Gary money to help with his run from the law?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)