About the Confession
• Gary Cooper White is arrested in Ohio, and is returned to New York where he is charged with the murder of Theresa Dunn.
• Gary has just come to New York from Florida where he left behind a16-year-old pregnant wife.
• Gary has a warrant out for his arrest in Florida and is attempting to out run the police while making a little bit of money for his wife along the way.
• Gary hitches a ride to New York, hoping to stay with a friend.
• Gary steals the driver's wallet in order to get a job with the driver's identification.
• In New York, the friend Gary has come to stay with is no longer at the address he was given, so Gary is left with no money and no place to stay.
• Gary eventually finds himself in a gay bar where a man offers him a...
This section contains 3,716 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)