|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miles say Henry Ward Beecher's last words were in "the day after"?
(a) Now comes the mystery.
(b) See you on the other side.
(c) I lived a good life.
(d) Here goes nothing.
2. What does Miles receive as punishment from the Jury in "twenty-eight days after"?
(a) 10 work hours.
(b) 5 work hours.
3. Where does Miles say Dr. Hyde taught them there were days reserved for grave cleaning where you make gifts to the dead?
4. What does the Eagle catch Miles doing when he enters his dorm room in "twenty-seven days after"?
(a) Drinking alcohol.
(b) Smoking a cigarette.
(c) Reading Playboy.
(d) Smoking marijuana.
5. What teacher's office does Chip say he broke into and used his password on the computer system in “three days before”?
(a) Mrs. Forrester's office.
(b) Dr. Hyde's office.
(c) Principal Skinner's office.
(d) Madame O'Malley's office.
6. Who is the great woman saint of Sufism that is described in "twenty-one days after" as having run through the streets of Basra carrying a torch and a bucket of water?
(a) Lal Shahbaz Qalandar.
(b) Moinuddin Chishti.
(c) Rabe'a al-Adiwiyah.
(d) Hazrat Data Gunj Baksh.
7. When Dr. Hyde enters the classroom in "eight days after," he says, "It is a law that parents should not have to" do what?
(a) Clean up after their children.
(b) Bury their children.
(c) Send their children to school.
(d) Spend the summer alone.
8. What does Lara's roommate do when Miles comes to her dorm room to apologize in "forty-six days after"?
(a) She punches him in the stomach.
(b) She knees Miles in the crotch.
(c) She slaps him.
(d) She laughs at him.
9. Where does Miles go to smoke in the end of “eight days before”?
(a) The Sunny Konvenience Kiosk.
(c) Waffle House.
(d) The 7-11.
10. Who does Chip say is coming to take Alaska's belongings from her dorm room the next day in "seven days after"?
(a) Alaska's aunt.
(b) Alaska's father.
(c) Alaska's sister.
(d) Alaska's mother.
11. What individual does Miles read about for World Religions that reached Enlightenment after he went to a butcher and asked for his best piece of meat in "fifty-one days after"?
(b) Jesus Christ.
(c) Saint Paul.
12. How does the Eagle say Alaska died in "the day after"?
(a) She was in a car accident.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She overdosed on pills.
(d) She drowned in the lake.
13. Chip tells Miles in “four days before” that when he packs in preparation for their pre-prank, he should pack for how many days?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 1 day.
14. What month is it in "forty-five days after"?
15. Where does Chip tell the Eagle that he is taking Miles and Takumi for the weekend in “three days before”?
(a) New Hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time that Chip says a pre-prank was used at the boarding school in “eight days before”?
2. What is the name of Lara's roommate at the boarding school?
3. What is the name of Miles's father's secretary that picks up when he calls in "eighty-four days after"?
4. Miles notes in the beginning of "thirteen days after" that his and Chip's main source of vehicular transportation is interred where?
5. What does Chip say they need to borrow from the Eagle in "twenty-seven days after"?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)