|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the Eagle announced that the school is going to build in memory of Alaska in "sixty-nine days after"?
(a) A new parking lot.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A playground.
(d) A library.
2. Whose biography is Miles reading when Chip returns in “four days after”?
(a) Napoleon Bonaparte's.
(b) John F. Kennedy's.
(c) Peter Brooks'.
(d) Meriwether Lewis's.
3. What is the name of the liquor store that Chip, Takumi, and Miles go to in "forty-five days after"?
(a) The Liquor Barn.
(b) Mad Wines.
(c) Liquor Expo.
(d) Coosa Liquors.
4. Who does Chip say he got Jake's phone number from in "twenty days after"?
5. On what day of the week does Miles complete his first set of finals at the boarding school and pack clothes for the pre-prank in “three days before”?
6. Where does Chip say he walked to in “four days after”?
7. Where does Chip tell the Eagle that he is taking Miles and Takumi for the weekend in “three days before”?
(a) New Hope.
8. What does the police officer tell Chip and Miles he was covering when his squad car was hit in "thirteen days after"?
(a) A jackknifed truck.
(b) A drug bust.
(c) A 4-vehicle accident.
(d) A murder case.
9. When Dr. Hyde enters the classroom in "eight days after," he says, "It is a law that parents should not have to" do what?
(a) Clean up after their children.
(b) Send their children to school.
(c) Bury their children.
(d) Spend the summer alone.
10. What is the first of the "warning signs of suicide" that Chip and Miles find on the web in "fourteen days after"?
(a) Dropping school grades.
(b) Previous suicide attempts.
(c) Loss of interest in activities.
(d) Threatening suicide.
11. At what time does the Eagle knock on Chip and Miles's door in the beginning of "the day after"?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 11:00 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
12. Who supposedly said as his last words, "I've had eighteen straight whiskeys. I do believe that's a record"?
(a) Ulysses S. Grant.
(b) Dylan Thomas.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Robert E. Lee.
13. What does Lara's roommate do when Miles comes to her dorm room to apologize in "forty-six days after"?
(a) She punches him in the stomach.
(b) She knees Miles in the crotch.
(c) She laughs at him.
(d) She slaps him.
14. Who does Miles tell Chip he kissed the night before in "the day after"?
15. What is the name of the hangout spot that Miles goes to after his fight with Chip in "twenty days after"?
(a) The Fishing Wharf.
(b) The Smoking Hole.
(c) The Sunny Konvenience Kiosk.
(d) Coosa Liquors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What individual does Miles read about for World Religions that reached Enlightenment after he went to a butcher and asked for his best piece of meat in "fifty-one days after"?
2. Who has brought a camp stove to the hideout in “two days before”?
3. Who goes to the school's supply room to connect stereo equipment to the gym's loudspeakers in "one hundred two days after"?
4. What code name have Chip and Alaska given to their pre-prank in “four days before”?
5. Who is the author of The Little Prince?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)