|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal bites Miles on the rear as he and Takumi flee from the Eagle in “three days before”?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A goose.
(d) A swan.
2. What does Miles receive as punishment from the Jury in "twenty-eight days after"?
(a) 5 work hours.
(b) 10 work hours.
3. What does Takumi call the hat that he puts on as he and Miles set out to start the pre-prank in “three days before”?
(a) His fox hat.
(b) His lucky hat.
(c) His coonskin hat.
(d) His cowboy hat.
4. What is the question that Alaska addressed in her term paper for World Religions?
(a) Is there life after death?
(b) What is the meaning of life?
(c) What is the purpose of God?
(d) How will we ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?
5. Chip tells Miles in “four days before” that when he packs in preparation for their pre-prank, he should pack for how many days?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 days.
6. What kind of vehicle does Maxx arrive at the school in, in "one hundred two days after"?
(a) A blue minivan.
(b) A black sports car.
(c) A gray SUV.
(d) A red convertible.
7. Where do Miles and Chip go go get dinner in the beginning of "twenty days after"?
(a) Burger King.
(b) The Sunny Konvenience Kiosk.
8. What is the name of the hangout spot that Miles goes to after his fight with Chip in "twenty days after"?
(a) The Smoking Hole.
(b) The Fishing Wharf.
(c) Coosa Liquors.
(d) The Sunny Konvenience Kiosk.
9. What Buddhist doctrine "basically says that people don't have eternal souls," according to Miles?
10. What is the name of the liquor store that Chip, Takumi, and Miles go to in "forty-five days after"?
(a) Coosa Liquors.
(b) Liquor Expo.
(c) Mad Wines.
(d) The Liquor Barn.
11. What code name have Chip and Alaska given to their pre-prank in “four days before”?
(a) Hallows Eve.
(b) Barn Day.
(c) Spirit Day.
(d) Chaos Day.
12. Who does Chip theorize called Alaska on the night she died in "nine days after"?
(b) Alaska's mother.
(c) Alaska's brother.
(d) Alaska's father.
13. What holiday have the students just returned to school from in “eight days before”?
(a) Christmas holidays.
(b) Spring break.
(d) Easter break.
14. Where does Chip tell the Eagle that he is taking Miles and Takumi for the weekend in “three days before”?
(d) New Hope.
15. What is Maxx's real name, according to Miles in "one hundred two days after"?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week does Alaska's funeral take place in "six days after"?
2. Where do Miles and Chip go to talk to the police about Alaska's death in "thirteen days after"?
3. Who famously called religion "the opiate of the masses," according to Dr. Hyde in "twenty-one days after"?
4. How old does Miles say you have to be in order to smoke cigarettes in Alabama in "thirteen days after"?
5. Whose biography is Miles reading when Chip returns in “four days after”?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)