|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of The Little Prince?
(a) Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
(b) Gontier de Soignies.
(c) Samuel Beckett.
(d) Richard de Fournival.
2. What words are written in Alaska's favorite book that Miles finds in her dorm room in "seven days after"?
(a) Running forward.
(b) Slow and steady.
(c) Straight and fast.
(d) Easy does it.
3. What does Lara put into the hair gel and conditioner of Kevin, Jeff, and Longwell's dorm rooms in “three days before”?
(a) Blue hair dye.
(b) Green hair dye.
(c) Red hair dye.
(d) Pink hair dye.
4. With whom does Alaska tell the Eagle she is spending the weekend in “three days before”?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(d) Madame O'Malley.
5. At what time does the Eagle knock on Chip and Miles's door in the beginning of "the day after"?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 11:00 a.m.
(c) 9:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
6. What is the name that Alaska coined for the fried burritos they serve in the cafeteria?
7. Chip tells Miles in “four days before” that when he packs in preparation for their pre-prank, he should pack for how many days?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 days.
8. What class does Miles tell the Eagle Chip is struggling with in "twenty-seven days after"?
(c) American History.
9. After detailing the plan for the Alaska Memorial Prank in "eighty-three days after," Chip says it will only work if they can find what?
(a) A liquor store.
(b) A car.
(c) A dog.
(d) A stripper.
10. What is the name of the stripper agency that Chip secures a stripper from for the prank in "one hundred two days after"?
(a) The Biloxi Boyz.
(b) Muscle Mania.
(c) Male Singing Strippers.
(d) Bachelorette Parties R Us.
11. How far away from campus was Alaska when she died?
(a) 20 miles away.
(b) 30 miles away.
(c) 6 miles away.
(d) 2 miles away.
12. Who drives Miles and the others to Alaska's funeral in "six days after"?
(c) The Eagle.
13. Where does Chip say he walked to in “four days after”?
14. Where does Chip tell the Eagle that he is taking Miles and Takumi for the weekend in “three days before”?
(c) New Hope.
15. The day after Alaska's funeral is what holiday in "seven days after"?
(a) Martin Luther King Day.
(b) President's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week does Miles complete his first set of finals at the boarding school and pack clothes for the pre-prank in “three days before”?
2. Who does Chip say he got Jake's phone number from in "twenty days after"?
3. Who supposedly said as his last words, "I've had eighteen straight whiskeys. I do believe that's a record"?
4. What word from "twenty days after" refers to a cliff with a vertical, nearly vertical, or overhanging face?
5. What does Takumi call the hat that he puts on as he and Miles set out to start the pre-prank in “three days before”?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)