|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many basketball games in a row does Chip say he's been consecutively kicked out of in “one hundred nine days before”?
2. How old does Alaska say she was when her parents let her choose her own name?
3. The chapter "one hundred one days before" begins on the first morning of what month?
4. What is the nickname of the dorm supervisor at Miles's boarding school?
(a) The Hawk.
(b) The Inmate.
(c) The Mortician.
(d) The Eagle.
5. Miles describes his dorm room at the boarding school as reminding him more of what than the dorm room of his fantasies?
(a) A prison.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A mausoleum.
(d) A morgue.
6. What does Alaska take Miles to do when they are kicked out of World Religions class in “one hundred ten days before”?
(a) Skip stones at the creek.
(b) Smoke marijuana.
(c) Look for four-leaf clovers.
(d) Go skateboarding.
7. Where does Miles Halter's family live?
8. What was the name of Alaska's roommate that was expelled from the school?
(d) Marie Lawson.
9. Where does Chip live with his mother when he's not in boarding school?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New Hope.
(d) New York.
10. What have the Weekday Warriors done to Alaska's dorm room in “seventy-six days before”?
(a) They have stolen Alaska's books.
(b) They have doused the room with gasoline.
(c) They have littered the room with cigarette butts.
(d) They have flooded it.
11. For how many days has it been ceaselessly raining in the beginning of “seventy-six days before”?
(a) For 9 days.
(b) For 3 days.
(c) For 6 days.
(d) For 16 days.
12. What nickname does Chip give to Miles when they meet?
(b) The Drifter.
(c) The Eagle.
(d) The Colonel.
13. What French verb meaning "to believe" does Miles's French teacher conjugate in “eighty-four days before”?
(d) A croire.
14. What snack does Takumi bring to Miles on the campus lawn in “sixty-seven days before”?
(a) A moon pie.
(b) An oatmeal cream pie.
(c) A burrito.
(d) A slice of pizza.
15. Where does Alaska ask Miles to go study with her during their lunch break in "one hundred one days before"?
(c) Burger King.
(d) Her dorm room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people attend Miles's going-away party in “one hundred thirty-six days before"?
2. What novel is Chip reading for his English class when Alaska visits his and Miles's dorm room in “eighty-nine days before”?
3. When the Eagle catches Miles, Alaska, Chip, and Takumi smoking by the lake in “ninety-nine days before," he tells them to be in Jury tomorrow at what time?
4. What does Miles say the American Civil War is called "around these parts" in “sixty-seven days before”?
5. What character created by Arthur Miller does Chip rap about in “one hundred ten days before”?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)