|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “After,” Part 2 (pages 157-173).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alaska's last name in the novel?
2. Whose dorm room do Alaska and Miles sneak into in “fifty-one days before”?
3. How old does Alaska say she was when her parents let her choose her own name?
4. Who is the dead American President that Kevin names for Miles to say his last words, in “one hundred nine days before”?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Grover Cleveland.
(c) Millard Fillmore.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
5. When his parents leave him at the boarding school, Miles promises to call them once a week on which day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alaska's funeral to be held?
2. Who confesses that they ratted out Marya in “fifty-eight days before”?
3. What character created by Arthur Miller does Chip rap about in “one hundred ten days before”?
4. What is the name of the boarding school that Miles is planning to attend in “one hundred thirty-six days before"?
5. What poet does Chip describe in his rap in “one hundred ten days before” as being unafraid of "slant rhyme"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)