|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “After,” Part 1 (pages 137-157).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people attend Miles's going-away party in “one hundred thirty-six days before"?
2. What are the two words contained in the "Dress Code" section of the boarding school's handbook?
(a) School uniform.
(b) Casual modesty.
(c) Black tie.
(d) Modest attire.
3. What are Chip and Alaska doing while Takumi and Miles set fireworks on the campus as a distraction in “three days before”?
(a) Lighting the Eagle's house on fire.
(b) Rigging a trap in Kevin's dorm room.
(c) Hacking into the school's computer system.
(d) Vandalizing the cafeteria.
4. What French verb meaning "to believe" does Miles's French teacher conjugate in “eighty-four days before”?
(b) A croire.
5. What is the name of Alaska's boyfriend that appears for their "triple-and-a-half date" in “eighty-seven days before”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What code name have Chip and Alaska given to their pre-prank in “four days before”?
2. Who is the "tiny blonde with rectangular glasses" that attends Miles's going-away party in “one hundred thirty-six days before"?
3. Who supposedly said as his last words, "I've had eighteen straight whiskeys. I do believe that's a record"?
4. Where does Miles believe that Lara was born in "one hundred one days before"?
5. Who is the "seventh wheel" that will accompany Alaska and the others on a "triple date" in “eighty-nine days before”?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)