|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “After,” Part 1 (pages 137-157).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What snack does Takumi bring to Miles on the campus lawn in “sixty-seven days before”?
(a) A burrito.
(b) A moon pie.
(c) A slice of pizza.
(d) An oatmeal cream pie.
2. Who supposedly said as his last words, "I've had eighteen straight whiskeys. I do believe that's a record"?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Robert E. Lee.
(c) Dylan Thomas.
(d) Ulysses S. Grant.
3. What holiday have the students just returned to school from in “eight days before”?
(a) Spring break.
(b) Easter break.
(d) Christmas holidays.
4. What color hair does Alaska's boyfriend have?
5. Approximately how many times does Miles say he's been to church in his life in “seventy-six days before”?
(a) 2 times.
(b) 10 times.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 20 times.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time that Chip says a pre-prank was used at the boarding school in “eight days before”?
2. Who serves at the Judge that has the right to overturn the Jury's verdict at the boarding school, according to the narrator in “ninety-eight days before”?
3. What was the name of Alaska's roommate that was expelled from the school?
4. Who does Chip say is coming to take Alaska's belongings from her dorm room the next day in "seven days after"?
5. Who is the "seventh wheel" that will accompany Alaska and the others on a "triple date" in “eighty-nine days before”?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)