|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “After,” Part 1 (pages 137-157).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the dead American President that Kevin names for Miles to say his last words, in “one hundred nine days before”?
(a) Millard Fillmore.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Grover Cleveland.
2. What is Chip's last name?
3. What are the two words contained in the "Dress Code" section of the boarding school's handbook?
(a) School uniform.
(b) Modest attire.
(c) Black tie.
(d) Casual modesty.
4. How many fifty-minute class periods do the students have per school day at the boarding school?
5. What snack does Takumi bring to Miles on the campus lawn in “sixty-seven days before”?
(a) A moon pie.
(b) An oatmeal cream pie.
(c) A slice of pizza.
(d) A burrito.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Eagle tell Miles and Chip to go when he knocks on their door in "the day after"?
2. What Buddhist doctrine "basically says that people don't have eternal souls," according to Miles?
3. Who is the "seventh wheel" that will accompany Alaska and the others on a "triple date" in “eighty-nine days before”?
4. What is the name of the "amazingly (and understandably) obese" cook at the boarding school?
5. What are Chip and Alaska doing while Takumi and Miles set fireworks on the campus as a distraction in “three days before”?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)