|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Before,” Part 5 (pages 66-97).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What television channel do Miles and his parents watch after his going-away party dissolves in “one hundred thirty-six days before"?
(a) The Nature Channel.
(b) The History Channel.
(c) The Sci-Fi Network.
2. In the conclusion of “ninety-nine days before," Alaska says, "Sometimes you lose a battle. But" what "always wins the war"?
3. What do Miles and Alaska drink as they look at the stars in “fifty-two days before”?
(a) Milk and vodka.
(b) Cheap wine.
(c) Coca Cola.
4. Approximately how many times does Miles say he's been to church in his life in “seventy-six days before”?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 10 times.
(c) 20 times.
(d) 2 times.
5. When Alaska arrives outside the Jury room in “ninety-eight days before," she tells Miles that she has now been caught smoking how many times at the school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Miles said to be in the novel?
2. What does Alaska take Miles to do when they are kicked out of World Religions class in “one hundred ten days before”?
3. What book does Miles spend the day in bed reading in “ninety-nine days before”?
4. What is the name of Chip's girlfriend in the novel?
5. Why is Miles kicked out of his World Religions class in “one hundred ten days before”?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)