|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Before,” Part 4 (pages 55-66).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hank tells Alaska that marijuana is better for your health than cigarettes, she responds by telling him, "I may die young. But at least I'll die" what?
2. What sentence is handed down by the Jury to Alaska and Chip in “ninety-eight days before”?
(b) 10 work hours.
(d) 20 work hours.
3. What are the three religious traditions that are to be covered over the year in World Religions?
(a) Hinduism, Judaism, and Christianity.
(b) Islam, Christianity, and Buddhism.
(c) Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism.
(d) Christianity, Judaism, and Hinduism.
4. Where does Chip live with his mother when he's not in boarding school?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) New Hope.
5. Where is Miles about to go to attend boarding school in “one hundred thirty-six days before"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand of cigarettes do Miles and Chip buy from Alaska frequently in the novel?
2. What is the one luxury that Miles finds in his dorm room when he arrives in “one hundred twenty-eight days before”?
3. What does Alaska take Miles to do when they are kicked out of World Religions class in “one hundred ten days before”?
4. What does Miles's mother make a "small mountain of" for his going-away party in “one hundred thirty-six days before"?
5. Where is Takumi from?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)