|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Before,” Part 6 (pages 97-133).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The instructor in the World Religions class explains in “seventy-six days before” that who "was special because he abandoned his wealth and noble birth to seek enlightenment"?
(a) The Buddha.
(b) Jesus Christ.
(d) Hare Krishna.
2. What is the name that Alaska has given to her car?
(a) Red Cherry.
(b) Cherry Cola.
(c) Blue Citrus.
(d) Hot Rod.
3. What is described in “eighty-seven days before” as Birmingham's richest suburb?
(a) Mountain Brook.
(b) Vestavia Hills.
4. Who has brought a camp stove to the hideout in “two days before”?
5. What teacher's office does Chip say he broke into and used his password on the computer system in “three days before”?
(a) Madame O'Malley's office.
(b) Mrs. Forrester's office.
(c) Principal Skinner's office.
(d) Dr. Hyde's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chip live with his mother when he's not in boarding school?
2. What is the name of the drinking game that Alaska introduces to the others in the hideout in “two days before”?
3. What sentence is handed down by the Jury to Alaska and Chip in “ninety-eight days before”?
4. Who is the "seventh wheel" that will accompany Alaska and the others on a "triple date" in “eighty-nine days before”?
5. How much does Alaska charge Chip and Miles for the packs of cigarettes she sells them?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)