|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Before,” Part 6 (pages 97-133).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lara's last name in the novel?
2. What is the name of Alaska's boyfriend that appears for their "triple-and-a-half date" in “eighty-seven days before”?
3. How much does Alaska charge Chip and Miles for the packs of cigarettes she sells them?
4. Who is the starting center for Culver Creek's basketball team?
(a) Clay Wurtzel.
(b) Hank Walsten.
(c) Longwell Chase.
(d) Wilson Carbod.
5. What is the first class that Miles attends at the boarding school in “one hundred twenty-six days before”?
(a) History class.
(b) English class.
(c) French class.
(d) Calculus class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three religious traditions that are to be covered over the year in World Religions?
2. What animal bites Miles on the rear as he and Takumi flee from the Eagle in “three days before”?
3. Chip thinks that the sizable knot on Miles's forehead looks like a topographical map of what country in “eighty-four days before”?
4. What poet does Chip describe in his rap in “one hundred ten days before” as being unafraid of "slant rhyme"?
5. What snack does Takumi bring to Miles on the campus lawn in “sixty-seven days before”?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)