|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Before,” Part 6 (pages 97-133).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miles believe that Lara was born in "one hundred one days before"?
2. What are the kids called at the boarding school that board during the week and go to their parents' wealthy homes during the weekends?
(a) The Rambling Roses.
(b) The Weekend Wranglers.
(c) The Weekday Warriors.
(d) The Homewood Hotties.
3. What is the first class that Miles attends at the boarding school in “one hundred twenty-six days before”?
(a) History class.
(b) French class.
(c) English class.
(d) Calculus class.
4. What is Chip doing to prepare for a date when Miles comes into their dorm room in “one hundred twenty-two days before”?
(a) Ironing a shirt.
(b) Washing his hair.
(c) Styling his hair.
5. Where does Miles go to smoke in the end of “eight days before”?
(a) Waffle House.
(b) The 7-11.
(c) The Sunny Konvenience Kiosk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miles learns in his World Religions class that around the time of Jesus, some Roman coins had a picture of the Emperor Augustus on them with what words inscribed underneath?
2. Who is the student in Miles's biology class that participated in throwing him in the lake?
3. The term paper that the students are to write for their World Religions class is worth how much of their grade?
4. What novel is Chip reading for his English class when Alaska visits his and Miles's dorm room in “eighty-nine days before”?
5. How many fifty-minute class periods do the students have per school day at the boarding school?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)