|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through “Before,” Part 6 (pages 97-133).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What French verb meaning "to believe" does Miles's French teacher conjugate in “eighty-four days before”?
(a) A croire.
2. Who is the dead American President that Kevin names for Miles to say his last words, in “one hundred nine days before”?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Millard Fillmore.
(d) Grover Cleveland.
3. What does Miles say the American Civil War is called "around these parts" in “sixty-seven days before”?
(a) The War for Slavery.
(b) The War Between North and South.
(c) The War Between the States.
(d) The War Against Slavery.
4. Where is Takumi from?
5. What is the name of the "amazingly (and understandably) obese" cook at the boarding school?
(b) Mrs. Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days has it been ceaselessly raining in the beginning of “seventy-six days before”?
2. When Alaska arrives outside the Jury room in “ninety-eight days before," she tells Miles that she has now been caught smoking how many times at the school?
3. What do Miles and Alaska drink as they look at the stars in “fifty-two days before”?
4. Chip thinks that the sizable knot on Miles's forehead looks like a topographical map of what country in “eighty-four days before”?
5. Where does Chip tell the Eagle that he is taking Miles and Takumi for the weekend in “three days before”?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)