|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would you describe Eugene as a student?
(a) He picks things up quick but is not very dedicated
(b) He works very hard and picks things up very fast
(c) He is very slow but works hard to make good grades
(d) He is slow and doesn't work very hard
2. How do Eugene's teachers treat him?
(a) They like him but are very afraid of him
(b) They tease him and treat him with affection
(c) They don't pay any attention to him
(d) They do not like him at all
3. What does Eliza want from Oliver?
(a) For him to move back to Dixieland
(b) The angel in front of his shop
(c) His stonecutter shop
(d) She needs money for her roominghouse
4. What does Eugene get a lot of teasing for as a young boy?
(a) His funny ears
(b) His long legs
(c) His stuttering
(d) His long hair
5. Where is the wedding held?
(a) Presbyterian Church
(b) Baptist Church
(d) Methodist Church
Short Answer Questions
1. To what state did Oliver just travel?
2. What is the family's reaction when he returns?
3. What illness does Eliza have?
4. What sibling is Eugene especially close to?
5. What does Gant want Eugene to become?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)