|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Guy Doak from?
(a) New York
(b) New Jersey
(c) New Bedford
(d) New Orleans
2. Who treats Gant for his illness?
(d) Dr. McGuire
3. Who is Horse Hines?
(a) The local undertaker
(b) A stable owner
(c) The Presbyterian minister
(d) A stonecutter
4. What is the family's reaction when he returns?
(a) Eliza is angry but the children are happy
(b) Eliza and the children are upset that he is back
(c) Eliza and the children are glad he's back
(d) Eliza is happy but the children are angry
5. What disease does Oliver Gant have?
(a) Brights disease
(b) Prostate cancer
(c) Heart failure
(d) Crone's disease
Short Answer Questions
1. What wealthy family is in attendance?
2. From time to time, where to Gant and Eugene go?
3. How would you characterize Eugene and school?
4. Who does Helen and Luke live with at this stage in the book (Part 2, Chapter 19)?
5. What does Eugene get a lot of teasing for as a young boy?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)