Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Helena reenter the stage?
2. In what year was the play written?
3. How does the audience know Helena has moved in?
4. Which character states that he/she misses Allison?
5. What is the Colonel's surname?
Essay Topic 1
John Osborne was a socialist. Using two examples from the novel, discuss the ways the story reflects Osborne's political ideas.
Essay Topic 2
Define the term kitchen sink realism? What are the conventions of kitchen sink realism and how is it different from realism? In ways is Look Back in Anger a kitchen sink drama?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Osborne's life. In what way do you think his life and personality are reflected in the book?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)