|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it obvious something has happened to Allison's baby?
2. How does the audience know Helena has moved in?
3. What does Jimmy call the Colonel?
4. Who was Alison looking to revenge?
5. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the chapter?
Essay Topic 1
How influential was Look Back in Anger on British popular culture at the time? How had British society and popular culture worked up to such an explosion portrayal of British working class life?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Osborne's life. In what way do you think his life and personality are reflected in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Pick a character from the novel and discuss his/her goals and motives. Does he/she achieve his/her motive? Why? Does he/she share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do the goals clash with other characters? How do the characters' goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)