Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Helena reenter the stage?
2. In what year was the play written?
3. How does the audience know Helena has moved in?
4. Which character states that he/she misses Allison?
5. What is the Colonel's surname?
In 1959 Look Back in Anger was made into a film starring Richard Burton. In what way is the film different from the book? In what ways was the film as influential as the play?
Examine the novel's dialogue. How does Osborne's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Discuss Osborne's life. In what way do you think his life and personality are reflected in the book?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)