Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Helena reenter the stage?
2. In what year was the play written?
3. How does the audience know Helena has moved in?
4. Which character states that he/she misses Allison?
5. What is the Colonel's surname?
Essay Topic 1
Define the term kitchen sink realism? What are the conventions of kitchen sink realism and how is it different from realism? In ways is Look Back in Anger a kitchen sink drama?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two characters from the play and compare their differences in terms of class.
1) In what ways do they view life differently?
2) How are the changes in British society affecting their identity?
3) How do they view each others differences?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the characters of Jimmy and Allison.
1) In what ways are their morals different?
2) What is their relationship to each other?
3) Do you think they are the perfect match?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)