|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Helena not coming back with them?
(a) She has a script opportunity.
(b) She is in love with Cliff.
(c) She wants to see the town first.
(d) She loves the area.
2. What does the Colonel say he was wrong to do?
(a) Joinin the army
(b) Take the last biscuit
(c) Shout at Jimmy
(d) Fight against the marriage
3. What is Helena's profession?
(a) Social worker
4. What does Alison decide to leave on the chest?
(a) The squirrel
(b) Her gloves
(c) Her make up
(d) The bear
5. How does Jimmy respond to Helena's slap?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He cries.
(d) He runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Colonel say Jimmy needs?
2. Of what does Jimmy make fun?
3. In what year was the play written?
4. What is the Colonel's surname?
5. What do Jimmy and Helena want to do that night?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)