|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Colonel say Jimmy needs?
(a) A strong women
(c) An enemy
(d) The army
2. Of what does Jimmy make fun?
(a) Helena's hair
(b) Alison's letter
(c) Cliff's absence
(d) The Colonel's expression
3. Who is the Colonel introduced to in this scene?
(d) Mrs. Tanner
4. What does the Colonel say both he and Alison are unwilling to do?
(a) Fall in love
(b) Live life
(d) Make decisions
5. For what does Jimmy say the Colonel is hanging around?
(a) Jimmy's death
(b) The second coming
(c) The Edwardian wilderness
(d) A free lunch
Short Answer Questions
1. On what evening does the third act open?
2. What is Helena's profession?
3. Who was Alison looking to revenge?
4. In what year was the play written?
5. Who does Cliff tell that Allison and Jimmy's relationship would not have lasted if he were not around?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)