|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it obvious something has happened to Allison's baby?
(a) She sings a song aout it.
(b) She is crying.
(c) Jimmy asks her.
(d) She looks ill.
2. Who did Helena sit behind in the cinema?
(b) A woman with a baby
(c) A man shouting
(d) A man smoking
3. Who are the people who can understand the concept of revenge?
(b) The elderly
(c) Young adults
4. What kind of routine do Jimmy and Cliff begin in this scene?
(a) A W. C Fields routine
(b) A Charlie Chaplin routine
(c) A vaudeville routine
(d) A Buster Keaton routine
5. Where does Cliff leave his shirt to dry?
(a) The gas stove
(b) The armchair
(c) The oven
(d) The window sill
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alison's father's rank in the army?
2. What does Allison say she did many times before turning back home?
3. Who offers to tell Jimmy that Alison is leaving?
4. What does Alison give to Helena to give to Jimmy?
5. What does Helena tell Jimmy?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)