|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena leave the stage to do?
(a) Wash Cliff's shirt
(b) Go to work
(d) Telephone her family
2. What is Allison wearing?
(a) Just a bra
(b) A denim jacket
(c) A rain coat
(d) A sheep skin jacket
3. What does Helena offer to do for Cliff?
(a) Work his shift
(b) Clean his shirt
(c) Find him a job
(d) Sew a button
4. How does the audience know Helena has moved in?
(a) Her possessions are on the dressing table.
(b) She is ironing.
(c) It is the first thing Jimmy says.
(d) She sings a song about it.
5. Which three characters leave the apartment?
(a) The Colonel, Alison and Helena
(b) Cliff, Helena and the Colonel
(c) Cliff, the Colonel and Alison
(d) Jimmy, the Colonel and Alison
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jimmy want to quit?
2. In what year was the play written?
3. What do Jimmy and Helena want to do that night?
4. Who are the people who can understand the concept of revenge?
5. Who appears at the door?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)