|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cliff leave his shirt to dry?
(a) The window sill
(b) The armchair
(c) The gas stove
(d) The oven
2. When did Helena know about Cliff leaving?
(a) An hour before
(b) A month before
(c) A week before
(d) The night before
3. What does the Colonel say he was wrong to do?
(a) Joinin the army
(b) Take the last biscuit
(c) Shout at Jimmy
(d) Fight against the marriage
4. What do Jimmy and Cliff discuss?
(a) The newspapers
(c) Their business
(d) The church bells
5. With what does Helena reenter the stage?
(a) Cliff's clean shirt
(b) A letter
(c) A gun
(d) A baby
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are left on the stage alone at the end of the scene?
2. What member of Alison's family is with her?
3. What do Jimmy and Helena want to do that night?
4. What has caused Cliff's situation to change?
5. Which character states that he/she misses Allison?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)