|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the chapter?
2. What kind of routine do Jimmy and Cliff begin in this scene?
(a) A Buster Keaton routine
(b) A Charlie Chaplin routine
(c) A W. C Fields routine
(d) A vaudeville routine
3. Where does Cliff leave his shirt to dry?
(a) The window sill
(b) The armchair
(c) The gas stove
(d) The oven
4. With what does Helena reenter the stage?
(a) A baby
(b) Cliff's clean shirt
(c) A letter
(d) A gun
5. For what does Jimmy say the Colonel is hanging around?
(a) Jimmy's death
(b) The Edwardian wilderness
(c) A free lunch
(d) The second coming
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Cliff remind Jimmy?
2. What is Helena's profession?
3. Who did Helena sit behind in the cinema?
4. What does Cliff want to quit?
5. Who was Alison looking to revenge?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)