|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cliff want to find?
(b) A wife
(c) A treasure chest
(d) His wallet
2. On what does Jimmy call Cliff?
(a) Being in love with Allison
(b) Being late for work
(c) Stealing coffee
(d) Not liking Helena
3. What does Cliff want to quit?
(b) Reading newspapers
(d) The sweet stall business
4. Who does the Colonel say would not understand Jimmy?
(a) Mrs Tanner
(c) His wife
5. Of what does Jimmy make fun?
(a) The Colonel's expression
(b) Cliff's absence
(c) Alison's letter
(d) Helena's hair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Colonel say Jimmy needs?
2. How does the audience know Helena has moved in?
3. On what evening does the third act open?
4. Who is hurt because everything has changed?
5. Which two characters are left on the stage alone at the end of the scene?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)