|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it obvious something has happened to Allison's baby?
(a) She is crying.
(b) Jimmy asks her.
(c) She sings a song aout it.
(d) She looks ill.
2. Who does Jimmy say is here to see Helena?
(a) A stray dog
(b) A pint of bitterness
(c) Miss Nobody
(d) A friend
3. What has caused Cliff's situation to change?
(a) Jimmy's increased anger
(b) Helena moving in
(c) Lack of money
(d) His loneliness
4. What does the Colonel define himself and his daughter as?
(a) Weak individuals
(c) Fence sitters
5. Which two characters are left on the stage alone at the end of the scene?
(a) Jimmy and Cliff
(b) Allison and Jimmy
(c) Cliff and Helena
(d) Helena and Allison
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Colonel say he was wrong to do?
2. What does Alison give to Helena to give to Jimmy?
3. Who was Alison looking to revenge?
4. What does the Colonel say both he and Alison are unwilling to do?
5. How does Jimmy hide his disappointment that Cliff is leaving?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)