|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Colonel define himself and his daughter as?
(b) Fence sitters
(c) Weak individuals
2. Who does the Colonel say he understands?
(a) Mrs. Tanner
3. What kind of routine do Jimmy and Cliff begin in this scene?
(a) A W. C Fields routine
(b) A Buster Keaton routine
(c) A vaudeville routine
(d) A Charlie Chaplin routine
4. Who is hurt because everything has changed?
(a) The Colonel
5. What do Jimmy and Cliff discuss?
(a) The church bells
(b) The newspapers
(c) Their business
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character immediately leaves the apartment when he/she sees Allison?
2. Why does Cliff leave the apartment?
3. What has caused Cliff's situation to change?
4. Why is Jimmy angry about Allison's letter?
5. How does Helena respond to Jimmy's anger?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)