|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy begin to play?
(a) His flute
(b) His guitar
(c) His saxophone
(d) His trumpet
2. What does the Colonel say he was wrong to do?
(a) Take the last biscuit
(b) Joinin the army
(c) Fight against the marriage
(d) Shout at Jimmy
3. What does the Colonel say both he and Alison are unwilling to do?
(a) Fall in love
(c) Live life
(d) Make decisions
4. What does Cliff want to quit?
(a) The sweet stall business
(b) Reading newspapers
5. What does Alison give to Helena to give to Jimmy?
(a) An address
(b) A card
(c) A picture
(d) A letter
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Alison looking to revenge?
2. What does Helena offer to do for Cliff?
3. Who is the last person to know about Cliff moving out?
4. Who takes Alison's suitcase to the car?
5. With what does Allison fiddle?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)