|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has caused Cliff's situation to change?
(a) Lack of money
(b) His loneliness
(c) Helena moving in
(d) Jimmy's increased anger
2. Who is the Colonel introduced to in this scene?
(d) Mrs. Tanner
3. On what does Jimmy call Cliff?
(a) Being late for work
(b) Being in love with Allison
(c) Stealing coffee
(d) Not liking Helena
4. Who is the last person to know about Allison's pregnancy?
5. For what does Jimmy say the Colonel is hanging around?
(a) A free lunch
(b) Jimmy's death
(c) The second coming
(d) The Edwardian wilderness
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cliff want to find?
2. What does Allison say she did many times before turning back home?
3. Where does Cliff leave his shirt to dry?
4. With what does Helena reenter the stage?
5. With what does Allison fiddle?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)