Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Helena reenter the stage?
(a) A letter
(b) A baby
(c) A gun
(d) Cliff's clean shirt
2. In what year was the play written?
3. How does the audience know Helena has moved in?
(a) Her possessions are on the dressing table.
(b) It is the first thing Jimmy says.
(c) She is ironing.
(d) She sings a song about it.
4. Which character states that he/she misses Allison?
(a) Mrs. Tanner
5. What is the Colonel's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jimmy say is here to see Helena?
2. What does Helena offer to do for Cliff?
3. Who is hurt because everything is the same?
4. Why is Helena not coming back with them?
5. Which two characters are left on the stage alone at the end of the scene?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)