|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jimmy say is here to see Helena?
(a) Miss Nobody
(b) A pint of bitterness
(c) A friend
(d) A stray dog
2. Who does the Colonel say would relish the current situation?
(a) His mother
(c) His father
(d) His wife
3. How does the audience know Helena has moved in?
(a) She is ironing.
(b) It is the first thing Jimmy says.
(c) Her possessions are on the dressing table.
(d) She sings a song about it.
4. Why does Cliff leave the apartment?
(a) To avoid Jimmy
(b) To buy cigarettes
(c) To say goodbye to Alison
(d) To go to the pub
5. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters are left on the stage alone at the end of the scene?
2. What do Jimmy and Helena want to do that night?
3. What item of clothes does Cliff dirty?
4. What do Jimmy and Cliff discuss?
5. About what does Cliff remind Jimmy?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)