|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Allison fiddle?
(a) The bear puppet
(b) Her belt
(c) Jimmy 's pipe
(d) The squirrel puppet
2. Where does Cliff leave his shirt to dry?
(a) The armchair
(b) The oven
(c) The window sill
(d) The gas stove
3. What does the Colonel say Jimmy has done despite everything?
(a) Taught Alison a great deal
(b) Given her a child
(c) Given him hope
(d) Made Alison think
4. When did Helena know about Cliff leaving?
(a) The night before
(b) A month before
(c) An hour before
(d) A week before
5. How does Jimmy hide his disappointment that Cliff is leaving?
(a) Changes the subject
(b) Shouts at Helena
(c) Makes fun of him
(d) Talks about the church bells
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the people who can understand the concept of revenge?
2. What does Alison give to Helena to give to Jimmy?
3. For what does Jimmy say the Colonel is hanging around?
4. What does Jimmy begin to play?
5. Why does Cliff leave the apartment?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)