|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alison say Jimmy makes up his mind to do?
(a) Buy an apartment
(b) Fall in love
(c) Sell sweets
2. Where does Helena work?
(a) The cinema
(b) The supermarket
(c) The local council
(d) The theater
3. Which character does not yet know about Alison's pregnancy?
4. What do Alison and Jimmy use to relate to each other?
(d) The bear and squirrel game
5. Why does Alison have no one to whom she can turn?
(a) She is a black sheep.
(b) She is the boy who cried wolf.
(c) She has burned her bridges.
(d) She has never had friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Jimmy's friends does he think is the only one who understands him?
2. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
3. Which member of Alison's family does Jimmy say he would like to see dead?
4. Over what kind of drink do the characters argue?
5. Where are the two figurines positioned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jimmy always the last to know about everything?
2. Describe the relationship between Jimmy and Cliff.
3. What realization does Helena come to in this section?
4. In what way is Jimmy's reaction to Cliff's leaving hypocritical?
5. In what way is Cliff Jimmy's opposite?
6. How did Hugh and Jimmy used to embarrass Alison?
7. In what way is Helena different from Alison?
8. How does Jimmy react to Alison's sudden arrival?
9. Why does Alison think that Jimmy married her?
10. What does Cliff now want to do with his life?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)