Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Cliff leave to get?
a) A newspaper
b) His post
c) New socks
2. What does Jimmy say he would do if Helena slapped him?
a) Jump out of the window
b) Slap her
c) Call the police
d) Kiss her
3. What does Alison say Jimmy makes up his mind to do?
a) Fall in love
b) Buy an apartment
c) Sell sweets
4. Where is Helena when Alison is having problems?
a) On tour
b) At university
c) In hospital
d) At work
5. What does Helena threaten to do to Jimmy?
a) Bite him
b) Kiss him
c) Slap him
This section contains 716 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)