|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name do Hugh and Jimmy use to crash parties?
2. What part of Alison is burned?
(a) Her cheek
(b) Her arm
(c) Her finger
(d) Her foot
3. When is Alison's father coming to pick her up?
(a) In two weeks
(b) The next day
(c) In one week
(d) In two days
4. Where does Jimmy find the letter?
(a) Behind the gas stove
(b) In the wardrobe
(c) In Alison's purse
(d) Under the armchair cushion
5. What is Hugh's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alison say Jimmy makes up his mind to do?
2. How many leather armchairs do the Porters have?
3. What is Jimmy listening to on the radio?
4. Who does Helena say she has wired?
5. The letter is from __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the three main characters.
2. How does Jimmy react to Alison's sudden arrival?
3. How does Jimmy fall out with Hugh?
4. Why could Jimmy be seen as downtrodden?
5. What does pusillanimous mean?
6. What similarity does Act Three, Scene One have with the opening scene?
7. In what way do the characters have fun in Act Three, Scene Three?
8. How does Alison react when Helena tells her she has wired her father?
9. Why does Jimmy dislike the church?
10. In what way could it be said Jimmy has an era crisis rather than an identity crisis?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)