|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy criticize Nigel for being?
2. How much time has passed since the first scene?
(a) One month
(b) Two weeks
(c) Two days
(d) A year
3. Where does Helena work?
(a) The cinema
(b) The supermarket
(c) The theater
(d) The local council
4. How old are both Cliff and Jimmy?
5. What does Jimmy admit to doing on purpose to Alison?
(a) Laughing at her
(b) Making her look a fool
(c) Angering her
(d) Burning her
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming to stay at the house?
2. Which character has had a stroke?
3. Which member of Alison's family does Jimmy like?
4. What is Jimmy listening to on the radio?
5. What two things does Jimmy say are distracting him from listening to the radio?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the character of Helena.
2. In what way does Jimmy's anger seem useless?
3. How is it obvious that Helena has now moved in?
4. How does Jimmy fall out with Hugh?
5. How does Cliff react to Alison leaving?
6. How does the Colonel analyze the situation?
7. How does Jimmy react to Helena's leaving?
8. In what way does Jimmy and Helena's relationship seem more affectionate then Jimmy and Alison's relationship?
9. How did Hugh and Jimmy used to embarrass Alison?
10. How does Jimmy react to Alison's sudden arrival?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)