|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Alison's family does Jimmy say he would like to see dead?
(a) Alison's mother
(b) Alison's dog
(d) Alison's father
2. What does Alison call her flirtations with Cliff?
3. Which new character enters the apartment?
(a) Colonel Redfern
4. How many rooms does the Porter's apartment have?
5. Which character calls Jimmy in for tea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Jimmy play in their game?
2. Which of Jimmy's friends does he think is the only one who understands him?
3. Which character has had a stroke?
4. Who tells Jimmy he has a phone call?
5. What does Jimmy criticize Nigel for being?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship between Jimmy and Cliff.
2. In what way does Jimmy and Helena's relationship seem more affectionate then Jimmy and Alison's relationship?
3. How does Osborne use loud noises in the play?
4. What does Cliff now want to do with his life?
5. In what way does Jimmy try to put himself center of attention even while he is not in the room?
6. Who is Hugh Tanner?
7. How does Alison react to her father's apology?
8. In what way do the characters have fun in Act Three, Scene Three?
9. Describe the Colonel's character.
10. Describe Alison's character.
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)