|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are both Cliff and Jimmy?
2. Who has phoned Alison?
(a) Her mother
(c) Her father
3. Whose is the father of Alison's baby?
4. Who does Helena say she has wired?
(d) Alison's father
5. Hugh and who else helped Jimmy set up his sweet stall business?
(b) Hugh's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Helena think is in love with Alison?
2. Which character calls Jimmy in for tea?
3. What instrument is Jimmy playing?
4. Where are the two figurines positioned?
5. What does Alison reveal to Cliff?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alison think that Jimmy married her?
2. What does Alison think is the problem with her marriage to Jimmy?
3. In what way do the characters have fun in Act Three, Scene Three?
4. What similarity does Act Three, Scene One have with the opening scene?
5. In what way could it be said Jimmy has an era crisis rather than an identity crisis?
6. Describe the Colonel's character.
7. In what way is Helena different from Alison?
8. In what way does Jimmy and Helena's relationship seem more affectionate then Jimmy and Alison's relationship?
9. How does Jimmy react to Alison's sudden arrival?
10. How does Cliff flirt with Alison in the opening scene?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)