|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alison says Jimmy's eyes are full of _____________.
(b) The moon
(d) The sun
2. How many rooms does the Porter's apartment have?
3. What does Cliff assure Alison he will not do?
(a) Read the newspaper
(b) Wrestle with Jimmy
(c) Smoke cigarettes
(d) Leave the flat
4. Why does Alison have no one to whom she can turn?
(a) She has never had friends.
(b) She is the boy who cried wolf.
(c) She has burned her bridges.
(d) She is a black sheep.
5. Which of the following do the Porters have in the house?
(a) A leather armchair
(b) A chest of drawers
(c) A gas stove
(d) A television
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the two figurines positioned?
2. Who does Helena say she has wired?
3. What part of Alison is burned?
4. What does Jimmy admit to doing on purpose to Alison?
5. What does Helena threaten to do to Jimmy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jimmy's relationship with Helena seem more stable than his relationship with Alison?
2. What do the two women talk about in the final scene.
3. What does Cliff now want to do with his life?
4. What realization does Helena come to in this section?
5. What mistakes do the Colonel and Alison admit they have made?
6. What are Jimmy's criticisms of Alison's brother Nigel?
7. How is it obvious that Helena has now moved in?
8. Describe the character of Helena.
9. How does Jimmy react to Cliff's declaration that he is leaving?
10. Why is Jimmy always the last to know about everything?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)