|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name do Hugh and Jimmy use to crash parties?
2. What part of Alison is burned?
(a) Her cheek
(b) Her arm
(c) Her finger
(d) Her foot
3. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
(a) Her hand
(b) Her lips
(c) Her belly button
(d) Her foot
4. What instrument is Jimmy playing?
5. What does Alison reveal to Cliff?
(a) She is leaving.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She wants to divorce Jimmy.
(d) She is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Jimmy use to describe Alison?
2. Who tells Jimmy he has a phone call?
3. What does Helena threaten to do to Jimmy?
4. Whose is the father of Alison's baby?
5. What does Cliff leave to get?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the three main characters.
2. In what way could it be said Jimmy has an era crisis rather than an identity crisis?
3. In what way could Alison and Jimmy be seen as happy?
4. How does Alison think Jimmy will react to her pregnancy?
5. How does Jimmy persuade Alison to stay?
6. In what way is Helena different from Alison?
7. In what way does Jimmy try to put himself center of attention even while he is not in the room?
8. How does Alison react when Helena tells her she has wired her father?
9. In what way does Jimmy's anger seem useless?
10. How is it obvious that Helena has now moved in?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)