|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alison and Jimmy use to relate to each other?
(c) The bear and squirrel game
2. What does Cliff leave to get?
(a) New socks
(b) A newspaper
(d) His post
3. What animal does Jimmy play in their game?
(a) A bear
(b) A rabbit
(c) A squirrel
(d) A frog
4. Whose is the father of Alison's baby?
5. Which character does not yet know about Alison's pregnancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Helena work?
2. What does Helena accuse Cliff of not doing?
3. What color are Jimmy's eyes?
4. What does Alison say Jimmy makes up his mind to do?
5. Where is Alison going with Helena?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Jimmy's criticisms of Alison's brother Nigel?
2. How does Cliff flirt with Alison in the opening scene?
3. How does Osborne use loud noises in the play?
4. How does Jimmy's relationship with Helena seem more stable than his relationship with Alison?
5. Why does Jimmy not like Helena?
6. How does Cliff react to Alison leaving?
7. In what way is it obvious Alison has had a miscarriage?
8. What similarity does Act Three, Scene One have with the opening scene?
9. What do the two women talk about in the final scene.
10. In what way could it be said Jimmy has an era crisis rather than an identity crisis?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)