|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Alison's family does Jimmy say he would like to see dead?
(a) Alison's father
(b) Alison's mother
(d) Alison's dog
2. What is Cliff's surname?
3. What is Hugh's surname?
4. What does Helena accuse Cliff of not doing?
(b) Washing up
(c) Supporting Alison
(d) Cleaning his own clothes
5. Where does Helena work?
(a) The theater
(b) The supermarket
(c) The cinema
(d) The local council
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Jimmy play in their game?
2. What instrument is Jimmy playing?
3. What kind of stall does Jimmy own?
4. Where are the two figurines positioned?
5. Who is Jimmy's business partner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship between Jimmy and Cliff.
2. Why does Jimmy not like Helena?
3. What are Jimmy's criticisms of Alison's brother Nigel?
4. In what could Cliff be seen as making a stand in Act Two, Scene Two?
5. How does Jimmy persuade Alison to stay?
6. How does Jimmy react to Helena's leaving?
7. How does Alison react to her father's apology?
8. How does Alison think Jimmy will react to her pregnancy?
9. How does Alison react when Helena tells her she has wired her father?
10. What does pusillanimous mean?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)