|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
(a) Her belly button
(b) Her foot
(c) Her lips
(d) Her hand
2. What animal does Jimmy play in their game?
(a) A bear
(b) A frog
(c) A rabbit
(d) A squirrel
3. What does Cliff assure Alison he will not do?
(a) Wrestle with Jimmy
(b) Read the newspaper
(c) Smoke cigarettes
(d) Leave the flat
4. What does Helena accuse Cliff of not doing?
(b) Supporting Alison
(c) Cleaning his own clothes
(d) Washing up
5. Who has phoned Alison?
(a) Her father
(b) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument is Jimmy playing?
2. Who is Jimmy's business partner?
3. What animal does Alison play in their game?
4. Where does Helena work?
5. Which character calls Jimmy in for tea?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Jimmy and Helena's relationship seem more affectionate then Jimmy and Alison's relationship?
2. How does Jimmy react to Helena's news ?
3. What mistakes do the Colonel and Alison admit they have made?
4. What is Jimmy's opinion of Alison's mother?
5. What are Jimmy's criticisms of Alison's brother Nigel?
6. In what way does Helena's statement that Jimmy would feel more comfortable with things during the French Revolution sum up Jimmy as a person?
7. Why does Hugh's mother dislike Alison?
8. How does Jimmy react to Cliff's declaration that he is leaving?
9. Why is Jimmy angry at Helena at the end of Act Two, Scene Two?
10. In what way is Helena different from Alison?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)