|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Colonel say he was wrong to do?
(a) Joinin the army
(b) Shout at Jimmy
(c) Fight against the marriage
(d) Take the last biscuit
2. With what does Helena reenter the stage?
(a) A letter
(b) A gun
(c) A baby
(d) Cliff's clean shirt
3. What does the Colonel say Jimmy needs?
(b) The army
(c) An enemy
(d) A strong women
4. Who takes Alison's suitcase to the car?
(c) The Colonel
5. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the chapter?
6. About what does the Colonel say Jimmy has taught Allison?
(a) Life in general
(b) The mind of the working class
7. In what year was the play written?
8. What is the Colonel's surname?
9. Of what does Jimmy make fun?
(a) Cliff's absence
(b) Helena's hair
(c) The Colonel's expression
(d) Alison's letter
10. For what does Jimmy say the Colonel is hanging around?
(a) The Edwardian wilderness
(b) A free lunch
(c) The second coming
(d) Jimmy's death
11. What does Helena tell Jimmy?
(a) He is horrible.
(b) Alison is gone.
(c) Alison is pregnant.
(d) She is in love with him.
12. Who is the last person to know about Cliff moving out?
(b) Colonel Redfern
13. Who does the Colonel say would not understand Jimmy?
(b) Mrs Tanner
(d) His wife
14. Where does Cliff leave his shirt to dry?
(a) The window sill
(b) The armchair
(c) The gas stove
(d) The oven
15. Who does Cliff tell that Allison and Jimmy's relationship would not have lasted if he were not around?
(c) The Colonel
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cliff leave the apartment?
2. What does Jimmy want to quit?
3. Who was Alison looking to revenge?
4. What does Cliff want to quit?
5. Who is hurt because everything has changed?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)