|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy want to quit?
(a) Reading newspapers
(b) The sweet stall business
2. Who is hurt because everything is the same?
(c) The Colonel
3. How does Jimmy respond to Helena's slap?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He cries.
4. For what does Jimmy say the Colonel is hanging around?
(a) Jimmy's death
(b) The Edwardian wilderness
(c) The second coming
(d) A free lunch
5. What is Allison wearing?
(a) A denim jacket
(b) A sheep skin jacket
(c) Just a bra
(d) A rain coat
6. What item of Jimmy's clothing is Helena wearing?
(a) A shirt
(d) Boxer shorts
7. Who plays the butt of the joke?
8. What do Jimmy and Cliff discuss?
(b) Their business
(c) The church bells
(d) The newspapers
9. Who are the people who can understand the concept of revenge?
(a) Young adults
(d) The elderly
10. Who is the last person to know about Allison's pregnancy?
11. Who offers to tell Jimmy that Alison is leaving?
(c) Mrs. Tanner
(d) The Colonel
12. Who does Jimmy say is here to see Helena?
(a) A pint of bitterness
(b) Miss Nobody
(c) A friend
(d) A stray dog
13. Why is Helena not coming back with them?
(a) She has a script opportunity.
(b) She loves the area.
(c) She is in love with Cliff.
(d) She wants to see the town first.
14. Which three characters leave the apartment?
(a) Jimmy, the Colonel and Alison
(b) The Colonel, Alison and Helena
(c) Cliff, Helena and the Colonel
(d) Cliff, the Colonel and Alison
15. What does Jimmy call the Colonel?
(a) As attractive as an uncut hedge
(b) An old plant
(c) As boring as a tree
(d) A mouse
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it obvious something has happened to Allison's baby?
2. With what does Allison fiddle?
3. Who does the Colonel say he understands?
4. Who was Alison looking to revenge?
5. What has caused Cliff's situation to change?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)