|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Alison admit that she married?
(a) To get away from her family
2. Who takes Alison's suitcase to the car?
(d) The Colonel
3. Of what does Jimmy make fun?
(a) Cliff's absence
(b) Alison's letter
(c) The Colonel's expression
(d) Helena's hair
4. What does Alison give to Helena to give to Jimmy?
(a) A picture
(b) A card
(c) A letter
(d) An address
5. What does the Colonel say Jimmy has done despite everything?
(a) Made Alison think
(b) Given her a child
(c) Given him hope
(d) Taught Alison a great deal
6. Who was Alison looking to revenge?
(a) Her ex boyfriend
(b) The church
(c) Her school
(d) Her family
7. What is the Colonel's surname?
8. Why does Cliff leave the apartment?
(a) To avoid Jimmy
(b) To go to the pub
(c) To buy cigarettes
(d) To say goodbye to Alison
9. What does Jimmy want to quit?
(c) Reading newspapers
(d) The sweet stall business
10. About what does the Colonel say Jimmy has taught Allison?
(a) The mind of the working class
(b) Life in general
11. With what does Helena reenter the stage?
(a) A baby
(b) A letter
(c) Cliff's clean shirt
(d) A gun
12. Who is the last person to know about Allison's pregnancy?
13. What do Jimmy and Cliff do after the vaudeville routine?
(d) Kick box
14. What is Helena's profession?
(c) Social worker
15. What item of clothes does Cliff dirty?
(a) His shirt
(b) His pants
(c) His shoes
(d) His socks
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears at the door?
2. About what does Cliff remind Jimmy?
3. What do Jimmy and Cliff discuss?
4. Who does Jimmy say is here to see Helena?
5. What does the Colonel say he was wrong to do?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)