|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it obvious something has happened to Allison's baby?
(a) She is crying.
(b) She looks ill.
(c) She sings a song aout it.
(d) Jimmy asks her.
2. What does the Colonel say Jimmy needs?
(b) An enemy
(c) The army
(d) A strong women
3. What does the Colonel define himself and his daughter as?
(a) Weak individuals
(b) Fence sitters
4. Where does Cliff leave his shirt to dry?
(a) The gas stove
(b) The armchair
(c) The window sill
(d) The oven
5. What happens as they kiss?
(a) The curtain closes.
(b) Alison comes back.
(c) The church bells ring.
(d) Cliff comes back.
6. For what does Alison admit that she married?
(a) To get away from her family
7. What does Allison say she did many times before turning back home?
(a) Came to the apartment
(b) Went to the airport
(c) Went to Jimmy's stall
(d) Went to the hospital
8. Who does the Colonel say would not understand Jimmy?
(a) His wife
(b) Mrs Tanner
9. Who takes Alison's suitcase to the car?
(b) The Colonel
10. What do Jimmy and Cliff do after the vaudeville routine?
(b) Kick box
11. Who did Helena sit behind in the cinema?
(a) A woman with a baby
(c) A man smoking
(d) A man shouting
12. In what year was the play written?
13. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the chapter?
14. What does the Colonel say Jimmy has done despite everything?
(a) Made Alison think
(b) Given her a child
(c) Given him hope
(d) Taught Alison a great deal
15. Why is Helena not coming back with them?
(a) She has a script opportunity.
(b) She wants to see the town first.
(c) She is in love with Cliff.
(d) She loves the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of Alison's family is with her?
2. Who was Alison looking to revenge?
3. Who is hurt because everything has changed?
4. What item of Jimmy's clothing is Helena wearing?
5. How does Jimmy hide his disappointment that Cliff is leaving?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)