|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Jimmy call Cliff?
(a) Being late for work
(b) Being in love with Allison
(c) Stealing coffee
(d) Not liking Helena
2. What does Cliff want to quit?
(b) Reading newspapers
(c) The sweet stall business
3. What does the Colonel say Jimmy needs?
(a) An enemy
(b) The army
(c) A strong women
4. What does Alison decide to leave on the chest?
(a) Her make up
(b) Her gloves
(c) The bear
(d) The squirrel
5. Who is the last person to know about Allison's pregnancy?
6. Who does Cliff tell that Allison and Jimmy's relationship would not have lasted if he were not around?
(d) The Colonel
7. What does Helena tell Jimmy?
(a) Alison is gone.
(b) Alison is pregnant.
(c) He is horrible.
(d) She is in love with him.
8. Who does the Colonel say would not understand Jimmy?
(a) Mrs Tanner
(c) His wife
9. About what does the Colonel say Jimmy has taught Allison?
(a) Life in general
(d) The mind of the working class
10. About what does Cliff remind Jimmy?
(a) He has something in the oven.
(b) He used to want more from life.
(c) He also once disliked Helena.
(d) He has to open the stall.
11. What do Jimmy and Cliff discuss?
(a) Their business
(b) The newspapers
(d) The church bells
12. Who was Alison looking to revenge?
(a) Her family
(b) Her ex boyfriend
(c) The church
(d) Her school
13. Which character immediately leaves the apartment when he/she sees Allison?
(b) Mrs. Tanner
14. What do Jimmy and Cliff do after the vaudeville routine?
(d) Kick box
15. What is the Colonel's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jimmy hide his disappointment that Cliff is leaving?
2. In what year was the play written?
3. What is Allison wearing?
4. What item of clothes does Cliff dirty?
5. Who are the people who can understand the concept of revenge?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)