|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alison decide to leave on the chest?
(a) Her gloves
(b) The bear
(c) Her make up
(d) The squirrel
2. What does Alison give to Helena to give to Jimmy?
(a) A picture
(b) A letter
(c) A card
(d) An address
3. Why is Helena not coming back with them?
(a) She is in love with Cliff.
(b) She has a script opportunity.
(c) She wants to see the town first.
(d) She loves the area.
4. Which two characters are left on the stage alone at the end of the scene?
(a) Allison and Jimmy
(b) Cliff and Helena
(c) Jimmy and Cliff
(d) Helena and Allison
5. What does the Colonel say both he and Alison are unwilling to do?
(a) Make decisions
(c) Fall in love
(d) Live life
6. What does Helena leave the stage to do?
(a) Telephone her family
(b) Go to work
(d) Wash Cliff's shirt
7. Who plays the butt of the joke?
8. What item of Jimmy's clothing is Helena wearing?
(c) Boxer shorts
(d) A shirt
9. Of what does Jimmy make fun?
(a) The Colonel's expression
(b) Helena's hair
(c) Alison's letter
(d) Cliff's absence
10. What does Allison say she did many times before turning back home?
(a) Came to the apartment
(b) Went to the hospital
(c) Went to the airport
(d) Went to Jimmy's stall
11. What does the Colonel say Jimmy needs?
(a) A strong women
(c) An enemy
(d) The army
12. For what does Jimmy say the Colonel is hanging around?
(a) The Edwardian wilderness
(b) A free lunch
(c) Jimmy's death
(d) The second coming
13. What does the Colonel say he was wrong to do?
(a) Take the last biscuit
(b) Fight against the marriage
(c) Joinin the army
(d) Shout at Jimmy
14. Who is hurt because everything has changed?
(b) The Colonel
15. Who is the Colonel introduced to in this scene?
(c) Mrs. Tanner
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Alison admit that she married?
2. What does Jimmy want to quit?
3. Which character immediately leaves the apartment when he/she sees Allison?
4. What does Jimmy call the Colonel?
5. What does Cliff want to find?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)