|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena offer to do for Cliff?
(a) Sew a button
(b) Work his shift
(c) Find him a job
(d) Clean his shirt
2. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the chapter?
3. What is the Colonel's surname?
4. Who does the Colonel say would relish the current situation?
(a) His mother
(b) His wife
(c) His father
5. What is Helena's profession?
(a) Social worker
6. What item of Jimmy's clothing is Helena wearing?
(b) Boxer shorts
(c) A shirt
7. What does Alison decide to leave on the chest?
(a) The bear
(b) Her make up
(c) The squirrel
(d) Her gloves
8. What does Allison say she did many times before turning back home?
(a) Went to the hospital
(b) Came to the apartment
(c) Went to Jimmy's stall
(d) Went to the airport
9. With what does Helena reenter the stage?
(a) A baby
(b) A letter
(c) Cliff's clean shirt
(d) A gun
10. What does the Colonel say Jimmy needs?
(a) A strong women
(b) The army
(c) An enemy
11. What is Allison wearing?
(a) A sheep skin jacket
(b) A rain coat
(c) A denim jacket
(d) Just a bra
12. What item of clothes does Cliff dirty?
(a) His socks
(b) His pants
(c) His shoes
(d) His shirt
13. Who is hurt because everything has changed?
(c) The Colonel
14. Which character immediately leaves the apartment when he/she sees Allison?
(d) Mrs. Tanner
15. About what does the Colonel say Jimmy has taught Allison?
(b) The mind of the working class
(d) Life in general
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Jimmy say the Colonel is hanging around?
2. Who are the people who can understand the concept of revenge?
3. Which two characters are left on the stage alone at the end of the scene?
4. How does Helena respond to Jimmy's anger?
5. What does Jimmy want to quit?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)