|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character immediately leaves the apartment when he/she sees Allison?
(d) Mrs. Tanner
2. Why is Helena not coming back with them?
(a) She has a script opportunity.
(b) She loves the area.
(c) She wants to see the town first.
(d) She is in love with Cliff.
3. What do Jimmy and Cliff do after the vaudeville routine?
(c) Kick box
4. With what does Helena reenter the stage?
(a) A letter
(b) Cliff's clean shirt
(c) A baby
(d) A gun
5. Who was Alison looking to revenge?
(a) The church
(b) Her family
(c) Her school
(d) Her ex boyfriend
6. With what does Allison fiddle?
(a) The bear puppet
(b) The squirrel puppet
(c) Jimmy 's pipe
(d) Her belt
7. Who appears at the door?
(b) Allison's mother
(c) Mrs. Tanner
(d) The Colonel
8. Who plays the butt of the joke?
9. What does Alison give to Helena to give to Jimmy?
(a) A card
(b) An address
(c) A picture
(d) A letter
10. What happens as they kiss?
(a) The curtain closes.
(b) The church bells ring.
(c) Cliff comes back.
(d) Alison comes back.
11. Where does Cliff leave his shirt to dry?
(a) The armchair
(b) The gas stove
(c) The oven
(d) The window sill
12. Why does Cliff leave the apartment?
(a) To go to the pub
(b) To buy cigarettes
(c) To avoid Jimmy
(d) To say goodbye to Alison
13. Who takes Alison's suitcase to the car?
(a) The Colonel
14. What does Helena tell Jimmy before Allison arrives?
(a) She loves Cliff.
(b) She hates Allison.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She is alone.
15. About what does the Colonel say Jimmy has taught Allison?
(b) The mind of the working class
(d) Life in general
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the audience know Helena has moved in?
2. Who offers to tell Jimmy that Alison is leaving?
3. What item of Jimmy's clothing is Helena wearing?
4. About what does Cliff remind Jimmy?
5. On what evening does the third act open?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)