|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Alison is burned?
(a) Her finger
(b) Her cheek
(c) Her arm
(d) Her foot
2. What does Alison smash on the floor?
(a) A glass
(b) A bowl
(c) A cup
(d) A plate
3. What kind of animal does Cliff call himself?
(c) Koala bear
4. Hugh and who else helped Jimmy set up his sweet stall business?
(a) Hugh's mother
5. Where is Alison going with Helena?
(a) Her parents house
(b) The airport
6. Alison says Jimmy's eyes are full of _____________.
(b) The sun
(d) The moon
7. What is Cliff's surname?
8. What does Helena accuse Cliff of not doing?
(a) Washing up
(c) Supporting Alison
(d) Cleaning his own clothes
9. What is Helena carrying?
(a) A box chocolates
(c) A dog
(d) A colander
10. What is Jimmy reading?
(a) A novel
(b) A magazine
(c) A tin label
(d) A newspaper
11. Which character has had a stroke?
(a) Alison's father
(b) Jimmy's uncle
(c) Jimmy's mother
(d) Hugh's mother
12. The letter is from __________.
(b) Alison's mother
(c) Alison's father
13. Whose is the father of Alison's baby?
14. Where does Cliff put Alison's fingers?
(a) In the gas stove
(b) In his mouth
(c) Down his pants
(d) Up his jumper
15. Which character does not yet know about Alison's pregnancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jimmy criticize Nigel for being?
2. Which of Jimmy's friends does he think is the only one who understands him?
3. What does Jimmy say he would do if Helena slapped him?
4. What is Hugh's surname?
5. What member of his family does Jimmy talk about?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)