|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what kind of drink do the characters argue?
2. What member of his family does Jimmy talk about?
(a) His mother
(b) His sister
(c) His father
(d) His brother
3. How much time has passed since the first scene?
(a) Two weeks
(b) A year
(c) Two days
(d) One month
4. Where does Cliff put Alison's fingers?
(a) In his mouth
(b) In the gas stove
(c) Up his jumper
(d) Down his pants
5. Whose name do Hugh and Jimmy use to crash parties?
6. What does Jimmy admit to doing on purpose to Alison?
(a) Laughing at her
(b) Burning her
(c) Making her look a fool
(d) Angering her
7. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(d) Making a phone call
8. What does Cliff think will cheer them all up?
(a) A walk
(b) A pint
(c) A sing song
(d) A movie
9. What does Alison say Jimmy makes up his mind to do?
(b) Sell sweets
(c) Buy an apartment
(d) Fall in love
10. What does Jimmy criticize Nigel for being?
11. What animal does Jimmy play in their game?
(a) A rabbit
(b) A bear
(c) A frog
(d) A squirrel
12. Which of the following do the Porters have in the house?
(a) A gas stove
(b) A chest of drawers
(c) A leather armchair
(d) A television
13. Where does Jimmy find the letter?
(a) In the wardrobe
(b) Behind the gas stove
(c) Under the armchair cushion
(d) In Alison's purse
14. What color are Jimmy's eyes?
15. To what does Jimmy say Helena looks forward?
(a) The past
(b) Her theater productions
(c) Destrroying him
(d) Taking Alison away
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Alison and Jimmy use to relate to each other?
2. What animal does Alison play in their game?
3. Where is Alison going with Helena?
4. Who is Jimmy's business partner?
5. What is Cliff's surname?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)