|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has phoned Alison?
(a) Her mother
(c) Her father
2. What does Alison reveal to Cliff?
(a) She is leaving.
(b) She wants to divorce Jimmy.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. What kind of stall does Jimmy own?
4. What color are Jimmy's eyes?
5. What does Hugh leave to do?
(a) Find a wife
(b) Open a bar
(c) Write his novel
(d) Live life
6. What does Cliff think will cheer them all up?
(a) A sing song
(b) A pint
(c) A movie
(d) A walk
7. Whose name do Hugh and Jimmy use to crash parties?
8. Where are the two figurines positioned?
(a) On the wardrobe
(b) Ont he window sill
(c) Onthe bed
(d) On the chest of drawers
9. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(b) Making a phone call
10. Who is Jimmy's business partner?
11. How is Nigel related to Alison?
(a) Her cousin
(b) Her step brother
(c) Her brother
(d) Her uncle
12. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
(a) Her belly button
(b) Her lips
(c) Her foot
(d) Her hand
13. Which new character enters the apartment?
(d) Colonel Redfern
14. What do Alison and Jimmy use to relate to each other?
(c) The bear and squirrel game
15. What is Cliff's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming to stay at the house?
2. What is Jimmy listening to on the radio?
3. To what does Jimmy say Helena looks forward?
4. What does Jimmy admit to doing on purpose to Alison?
5. What word does Jimmy use to describe Alison?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)