|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alison say seems to burn about Jimmy?
(b) His eyes
(c) His lips
(d) His feet
2. What do Alison and Jimmy use to relate to each other?
(a) The bear and squirrel game
3. What does Cliff leave to get?
(b) New socks
(c) His post
(d) A newspaper
4. What animal does Jimmy play in their game?
(a) A frog
(b) A squirrel
(c) A rabbit
(d) A bear
5. What does Jimmy criticize Nigel for being?
6. Where does Helena work?
(a) The local council
(b) The cinema
(c) The theater
(d) The supermarket
7. Alison says Jimmy's eyes are full of _____________.
(a) The sun
(b) The moon
8. What is Helena carrying?
(a) A box chocolates
(b) A colander
(d) A dog
9. Where does Cliff put Alison's fingers?
(a) Down his pants
(b) In his mouth
(c) In the gas stove
(d) Up his jumper
10. Who tells Jimmy he has a phone call?
(b) The landlady
11. Who is coming to stay at the house?
(a) Alison's mother
(b) Alison's father
12. What does Alison call her flirtations with Cliff?
13. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
(a) Her lips
(b) Her hand
(c) Her foot
(d) Her belly button
14. Why does Alison have no one to whom she can turn?
(a) She has never had friends.
(b) She is the boy who cried wolf.
(c) She is a black sheep.
(d) She has burned her bridges.
15. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Writing a letter
(b) Making a phone call
(d) Making tea
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hugh leave to do?
2. How many leather armchairs do the Porters have?
3. Who does Helena think is in love with Alison?
4. Which new character enters the apartment?
5. Where is Alison going with Helena?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)