|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jimmy's closest friend?
2. Which of the following do the Porters have in the house?
(a) A television
(b) A gas stove
(c) A leather armchair
(d) A chest of drawers
3. What is Hugh's surname?
4. What do Alison and Jimmy use to relate to each other?
(b) The bear and squirrel game
5. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(c) Making a phone call
6. What instrument is Jimmy playing?
7. Which character calls Jimmy in for tea?
8. What does Alison say Jimmy makes up his mind to do?
(b) Buy an apartment
(c) Fall in love
(d) Sell sweets
9. What does Alison reveal to Cliff?
(a) She is leaving.
(b) She wants to divorce Jimmy.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She is pregnant.
10. What does Helena accuse Cliff of not doing?
(a) Cleaning his own clothes
(b) Supporting Alison
(c) Washing up
11. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Making a phone call
(b) Writing a letter
(c) Making tea
12. Which member of Alison's family does Jimmy like?
(a) Her father
(c) Her mother
13. Alison says Jimmy's eyes are full of _____________.
(b) The moon
(c) The sun
14. How old are both Cliff and Jimmy?
15. Hugh and who else helped Jimmy set up his sweet stall business?
(c) Hugh's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Jimmy's friends does he think is the only one who understands him?
2. What color are Jimmy's eyes?
3. Who tells Jimmy he has a phone call?
4. Which character has had a stroke?
5. What kind of animal does Cliff call himself?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)