|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Alison's family does Jimmy like?
(a) Her mother
(d) Her father
2. Who does Helena think is in love with Alison?
3. How many leather armchairs do the Porters have?
4. What animal does Jimmy play in their game?
(a) A frog
(b) A bear
(c) A squirrel
(d) A rabbit
5. What is the name of Jimmy's closest friend?
6. To what does Jimmy say Helena looks forward?
(a) Destrroying him
(b) The past
(c) Taking Alison away
(d) Her theater productions
7. What does Jimmy criticize Nigel for being?
8. What kind of animal does Cliff call himself?
(b) Koala bear
9. Who is Jimmy's business partner?
10. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Making a phone call
(b) Writing a letter
(c) Making tea
11. What does Cliff leave to get?
(a) His post
(b) A newspaper
(d) New socks
12. How many rooms does the Porter's apartment have?
13. Where does Helena work?
(a) The supermarket
(b) The local council
(c) The theater
(d) The cinema
14. Who does Hugh's mother blame for Hugh's departure?
15. What item of Cliff's clothes does Alison iron?
(a) His socks
(b) His shirt
(c) His pants
(d) His t-shirt
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Jimmy he has a phone call?
2. What is Jimmy reading?
3. Whose name do Hugh and Jimmy use to crash parties?
4. What does Alison say seems to burn about Jimmy?
5. What does Alison reveal to Cliff?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)