Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy say he would do if Helena slapped him?
(a) Kiss her
(b) Call the police
(c) Jump out of the window
(d) Slap her
2. What kind of animal does Cliff call himself?
(c) Koala bear
3. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Making a phone call
(c) Writing a letter
(d) Making tea
4. Which member of Alison's family does Jimmy say he would like to see dead?
(a) Alison's father
(b) Alison's dog
(c) Alison's mother
5. How old are both Cliff and Jimmy?
6. Whose is the father of Alison's baby?
7. What does Alison call her flirtations with Cliff?
8. What two things does Jimmy say are distracting him from listening to the radio?
(a) Iron and gas stove
(b) Newspaper and church bells
(c) Newspaper and iron
(d) Gas stove and church bells
9. What word does Jimmy use to describe Alison?
10. Which character calls Jimmy in for tea?
11. Which of the following do the Porters have in the house?
(a) A gas stove
(b) A leather armchair
(c) A television
(d) A chest of drawers
12. What instrument is Jimmy playing?
13. What is Cliff's surname?
14. Why does Alison have no one to whom she can turn?
(a) She is the boy who cried wolf.
(b) She has burned her bridges.
(c) She has never had friends.
(d) She is a black sheep.
15. Who does Helena think is in love with Alison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does not yet know about Alison's pregnancy?
2. What kind of stall does Jimmy own?
3. How much time has passed since the first scene?
4. What does Jimmy criticize Nigel for being?
5. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)