|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jimmy's closest friend?
2. What does Cliff leave to get?
(a) New socks
(b) A newspaper
(c) His post
3. Where does Jimmy find the letter?
(a) In the wardrobe
(b) Behind the gas stove
(c) In Alison's purse
(d) Under the armchair cushion
4. What does Jimmy admit to doing on purpose to Alison?
(a) Making her look a fool
(b) Laughing at her
(c) Burning her
(d) Angering her
5. Whose name do Hugh and Jimmy use to crash parties?
6. Who does Hugh's mother blame for Hugh's departure?
7. Over what kind of drink do the characters argue?
8. Who does Helena say she has wired?
(c) Alison's father
9. Where is Helena when Alison is having problems?
(a) At work
(b) In hospital
(c) On tour
(d) At university
10. What kind of stall does Jimmy own?
11. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(c) Making a phone call
12. What word does Jimmy use to describe Alison?
13. What does Alison reveal to Cliff?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She is leaving.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She wants to divorce Jimmy.
14. What is Helena carrying?
(a) A box chocolates
(b) A dog
(c) A colander
15. To where does Jimmy say Helena wants to take Alison back?
(b) The other side
(d) The enemy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cliff assure Alison he will not do?
2. Who does Helena think is in love with Alison?
3. What does Helena accuse Cliff of not doing?
4. Where does Cliff put Alison's fingers?
5. What does Hugh leave to do?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)