|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stall does Jimmy own?
2. What does Alison reveal to Cliff?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She wants to divorce Jimmy.
(c) She is leaving.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. Which character does not yet know about Alison's pregnancy?
4. Whose is the father of Alison's baby?
5. How is Nigel related to Alison?
(a) Her step brother
(b) Her uncle
(c) Her brother
(d) Her cousin
6. To where does Jimmy say Helena wants to take Alison back?
(b) The other side
(d) The enemy
7. What does Helena accuse Cliff of not doing?
(a) Supporting Alison
(b) Washing up
(c) Cleaning his own clothes
8. What does Jimmy admit to doing on purpose to Alison?
(a) Making her look a fool
(b) Laughing at her
(c) Angering her
(d) Burning her
9. How old are both Cliff and Jimmy?
10. Where does Helena work?
(a) The supermarket
(b) The local council
(c) The cinema
(d) The theater
11. Who has phoned Alison?
(a) Her father
(b) Her mother
12. What instrument is Jimmy playing?
13. What does Jimmy think is bad quality in this chapter?
14. What word does Jimmy use to describe Alison?
15. How many leather armchairs do the Porters have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jimmy's closest friend?
2. How many rooms does the Porter's apartment have?
3. Where are the two figurines positioned?
4. What two things does Jimmy say are distracting him from listening to the radio?
5. Who does Hugh's mother blame for Hugh's departure?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)