|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alison say seems to burn about Jimmy?
(a) His lips
(b) His eyes
(d) His feet
2. How much time has passed since the first scene?
(a) A year
(b) Two weeks
(c) One month
(d) Two days
3. Which character calls Jimmy in for tea?
4. What does Hugh leave to do?
(a) Find a wife
(b) Write his novel
(c) Open a bar
(d) Live life
5. Which member of Alison's family does Jimmy like?
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
6. To where does Jimmy say Helena wants to take Alison back?
(b) The other side
(d) The enemy
7. To what does Jimmy say Helena looks forward?
(a) Her theater productions
(b) Taking Alison away
(c) Destrroying him
(d) The past
8. Which character has had a stroke?
(a) Jimmy's uncle
(b) Hugh's mother
(c) Alison's father
(d) Jimmy's mother
9. What color are Jimmy's eyes?
10. Whose is the father of Alison's baby?
11. Where does Helena work?
(a) The cinema
(b) The supermarket
(c) The theater
(d) The local council
12. Where does Cliff put Alison's fingers?
(a) In his mouth
(b) In the gas stove
(c) Up his jumper
(d) Down his pants
13. Which new character enters the apartment?
(c) Colonel Redfern
14. What animal does Alison play in their game?
(a) A squirrel
(b) A bear
(c) A frog
(d) A dog
15. What does Alison call her flirtations with Cliff?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming to stay at the house?
2. Whose name do Hugh and Jimmy use to crash parties?
3. What does Alison reveal to Cliff?
4. What instrument is Jimmy playing?
5. What does Jimmy say he would do if Helena slapped him?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)