|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stall does Jimmy own?
2. What is Helena carrying?
(a) A colander
(c) A box chocolates
(d) A dog
3. Who does Helena say she has wired?
(a) Alison's father
4. What do Alison and Jimmy use to relate to each other?
(a) The bear and squirrel game
5. What word does Jimmy use to describe Alison?
6. How much time has passed since the first scene?
(a) Two days
(b) Two weeks
(c) One month
(d) A year
7. What does Helena accuse Cliff of not doing?
(a) Cleaning his own clothes
(b) Supporting Alison
(c) Washing up
8. Whose name do Hugh and Jimmy use to crash parties?
9. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(b) Writing a letter
(c) Making tea
(d) Making a phone call
10. How many rooms does the Porter's apartment have?
11. Who tells Jimmy he has a phone call?
(a) The landlady
12. What color are Jimmy's eyes?
13. What does Jimmy think is bad quality in this chapter?
14. How is Nigel related to Alison?
(a) Her cousin
(b) Her brother
(c) Her uncle
(d) Her step brother
15. Who does Helena think is in love with Alison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cliff's surname?
2. Why does Alison have no one to whom she can turn?
3. When is Alison's father coming to pick her up?
4. Who is coming to stay at the house?
5. What does Cliff assure Alison he will not do?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)