|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Helena think is in love with Alison?
2. What does Jimmy criticize Nigel for being?
3. What is Cliff's surname?
4. What word does Jimmy use to describe Alison?
5. What is Jimmy listening to on the radio?
(a) A play
(b) The news
(c) A comedy
(d) A concert
6. What is Helena carrying?
(a) A box chocolates
(b) A colander
(c) A dog
7. What is Jimmy reading?
(a) A novel
(b) A magazine
(c) A newspaper
(d) A tin label
8. What member of his family does Jimmy talk about?
(a) His mother
(b) His brother
(c) His sister
(d) His father
9. What animal does Jimmy play in their game?
(a) A squirrel
(b) A bear
(c) A frog
(d) A rabbit
10. Which member of Alison's family does Jimmy like?
(c) Her father
(d) Her mother
11. Who has phoned Alison?
(a) Her mother
(c) Her father
12. Where is Alison going with Helena?
(a) Her parents house
(c) The airport
13. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Making a phone call
14. Where are the two figurines positioned?
(a) On the wardrobe
(b) Onthe bed
(c) On the chest of drawers
(d) Ont he window sill
15. How is Nigel related to Alison?
(a) Her step brother
(b) Her cousin
(c) Her uncle
(d) Her brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Alison says Jimmy's eyes are full of _____________.
2. How many rooms does the Porter's apartment have?
3. What kind of animal does Cliff call himself?
4. What animal does Alison play in their game?
5. What instrument is Jimmy playing?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)