|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Jimmy say Helena looks forward?
(a) Her theater productions
(b) The past
(c) Destrroying him
(d) Taking Alison away
2. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
(a) Her belly button
(b) Her hand
(c) Her lips
(d) Her foot
3. What does Jimmy say he would do if Helena slapped him?
(a) Jump out of the window
(b) Call the police
(c) Slap her
(d) Kiss her
4. What word does Jimmy use to describe Alison?
5. Which character calls Jimmy in for tea?
6. How much time has passed since the first scene?
(a) One month
(b) Two weeks
(c) Two days
(d) A year
7. What is Jimmy listening to on the radio?
(a) The news
(b) A concert
(c) A play
(d) A comedy
8. Which of Jimmy's friends does he think is the only one who understands him?
9. What member of his family does Jimmy talk about?
(a) His sister
(b) His father
(c) His mother
(d) His brother
10. What is the name of Jimmy's closest friend?
11. Who does Helena think is in love with Alison?
12. What two things does Jimmy say are distracting him from listening to the radio?
(a) Newspaper and church bells
(b) Iron and gas stove
(c) Newspaper and iron
(d) Gas stove and church bells
13. Which character does not yet know about Alison's pregnancy?
14. When is Alison's father coming to pick her up?
(a) In two days
(b) In two weeks
(c) In one week
(d) The next day
15. What animal does Jimmy play in their game?
(a) A squirrel
(b) A rabbit
(c) A bear
(d) A frog
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cliff put Alison's fingers?
2. Who does Hugh's mother blame for Hugh's departure?
3. What does Jimmy admit to doing on purpose to Alison?
4. Why does Alison have no one to whom she can turn?
5. What does Jimmy think is bad quality in this chapter?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)