|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many leather armchairs do the Porters have?
2. What kind of stall does Jimmy own?
3. What is Helena carrying?
(b) A dog
(c) A box chocolates
(d) A colander
4. What instrument is Jimmy playing?
5. Hugh and who else helped Jimmy set up his sweet stall business?
(d) Hugh's mother
6. Where does Cliff put Alison's fingers?
(a) Up his jumper
(b) In the gas stove
(c) In his mouth
(d) Down his pants
7. Who has phoned Alison?
(b) Her mother
(c) Her father
8. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
(a) Her hand
(b) Her belly button
(c) Her foot
(d) Her lips
9. Who is coming to stay at the house?
(a) Alison's father
(c) Alison's mother
10. What word does Jimmy use to describe Alison?
11. Where is Alison going with Helena?
(a) Her parents house
(d) The airport
12. What animal does Jimmy play in their game?
(a) A squirrel
(b) A bear
(c) A rabbit
(d) A frog
13. What does Cliff leave to get?
(a) New socks
(c) A newspaper
(d) His post
14. Whose name do Hugh and Jimmy use to crash parties?
15. To where does Jimmy say Helena wants to take Alison back?
(c) The other side
(d) The enemy
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what kind of drink do the characters argue?
2. Who tells Jimmy he has a phone call?
3. Who does Helena think is in love with Alison?
4. Where does Jimmy find the letter?
5. What does Alison reveal to Cliff?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)