|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character calls Jimmy in for tea?
2. Where does Cliff put Alison's fingers?
(a) In the gas stove
(b) Up his jumper
(c) In his mouth
(d) Down his pants
3. What is Cliff's surname?
4. What does Alison reveal to Cliff?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She wants to divorce Jimmy.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is leaving.
5. How old are both Cliff and Jimmy?
6. To where does Jimmy say Helena wants to take Alison back?
(c) The other side
(d) The enemy
7. How many leather armchairs do the Porters have?
8. Who tells Jimmy he has a phone call?
(b) The landlady
9. When is Alison's father coming to pick her up?
(a) In one week
(b) The next day
(c) In two days
(d) In two weeks
10. What word does Jimmy use to describe Alison?
11. The letter is from __________.
(c) Alison's father
(d) Alison's mother
12. Where are the two figurines positioned?
(a) Onthe bed
(b) Ont he window sill
(c) On the wardrobe
(d) On the chest of drawers
13. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
(a) Her foot
(b) Her hand
(c) Her belly button
(d) Her lips
14. What is the name of Jimmy's closest friend?
15. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Making a phone call
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Helena say she has wired?
2. Which character does not yet know about Alison's pregnancy?
3. What does Alison say seems to burn about Jimmy?
4. Where is Helena when Alison is having problems?
5. What animal does Alison play in their game?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)