|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cliff's surname?
2. Who does Helena think is in love with Alison?
3. What animal does Alison play in their game?
(a) A squirrel
(b) A frog
(c) A dog
(d) A bear
4. Which character calls Jimmy in for tea?
5. What does Jimmy think is bad quality in this chapter?
6. Who does Hugh's mother blame for Hugh's departure?
7. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
(a) Her foot
(b) Her lips
(c) Her hand
(d) Her belly button
8. Where does Jimmy find the letter?
(a) In the wardrobe
(b) In Alison's purse
(c) Under the armchair cushion
(d) Behind the gas stove
9. Whose is the father of Alison's baby?
10. Where is Alison going with Helena?
(c) The airport
(d) Her parents house
11. Whose name do Hugh and Jimmy use to crash parties?
12. To what does Jimmy say Helena looks forward?
(a) The past
(b) Destrroying him
(c) Her theater productions
(d) Taking Alison away
13. How many leather armchairs do the Porters have?
14. Where does Helena work?
(a) The theater
(b) The cinema
(c) The supermarket
(d) The local council
15. What does Alison call her flirtations with Cliff?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms does the Porter's apartment have?
2. What does Alison smash on the floor?
3. What is Jimmy listening to on the radio?
4. What item of Cliff's clothes does Alison iron?
5. What does Jimmy say he would do if Helena slapped him?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)