Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which new character enters the apartment?
(c) Colonel Redfern
2. What do Alison and Jimmy use to relate to each other?
(a) The bear and squirrel game
3. Over what kind of drink do the characters argue?
4. What does Jimmy admit to doing on purpose to Alison?
(a) Angering her
(b) Burning her
(c) Making her look a fool
(d) Laughing at her
5. What is Jimmy reading?
(a) A magazine
(b) A tin label
(c) A novel
(d) A newspaper
6. Who is Jimmy's business partner?
7. What instrument is Jimmy playing?
8. What does Alison smash on the floor?
(a) A cup
(b) A plate
(c) A bowl
(d) A glass
9. Which of Jimmy's friends does he think is the only one who understands him?
10. Who does Helena say she has wired?
(b) Alison's father
11. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Making a phone call
12. How is Nigel related to Alison?
(a) Her uncle
(b) Her brother
(c) Her step brother
(d) Her cousin
13. What word does Jimmy use to describe Alison?
14. What does Jimmy think is bad quality in this chapter?
15. What is Hugh's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Alison is burned?
2. Who is coming to stay at the house?
3. Where are the two figurines positioned?
4. What animal does Alison play in their game?
5. Where does Jimmy find the letter?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)