|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose is the father of Alison's baby?
2. What does Jimmy think is bad quality in this chapter?
3. The letter is from __________.
(c) Alison's mother
(d) Alison's father
4. Who has phoned Alison?
(c) Her father
(d) Her mother
5. What part of Alison is burned?
(a) Her cheek
(b) Her finger
(c) Her foot
(d) Her arm
6. Over what kind of drink do the characters argue?
7. What kind of stall does Jimmy own?
8. What does Alison call her flirtations with Cliff?
9. Who tells Jimmy he has a phone call?
(d) The landlady
10. What is Jimmy listening to on the radio?
(a) A play
(b) A concert
(c) A comedy
(d) The news
11. Who does Hugh's mother blame for Hugh's departure?
12. What is Jimmy reading?
(a) A magazine
(b) A novel
(c) A newspaper
(d) A tin label
13. Where does Jimmy find the letter?
(a) In Alison's purse
(b) Behind the gas stove
(c) Under the armchair cushion
(d) In the wardrobe
14. Who is Jimmy's business partner?
15. What word does Jimmy use to describe Alison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things does Jimmy say are distracting him from listening to the radio?
2. Where are the two figurines positioned?
3. Alison says Jimmy's eyes are full of _____________.
4. Who does Helena say she has wired?
5. Hugh and who else helped Jimmy set up his sweet stall business?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)