|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Colonel define himself and his daughter as?
(b) Weak individuals
(d) Fence sitters
2. What kind of stall does Jimmy own?
3. What item of clothes does Cliff dirty?
(a) His shoes
(b) His socks
(c) His shirt
(d) His pants
4. Who has phoned Alison?
(a) Her father
(b) Her mother
5. What does Alison smash on the floor?
(a) A bowl
(b) A cup
(c) A glass
(d) A plate
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alison say Jimmy makes up his mind to do?
2. Who was Alison looking to revenge?
3. Which three characters leave the apartment?
4. What two things does Jimmy say are distracting him from listening to the radio?
5. Who does the Colonel say he understands?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)