|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena accuse Cliff of not doing?
(b) Washing up
(c) Cleaning his own clothes
(d) Supporting Alison
2. What does Alison say Jimmy makes up his mind to do?
(b) Fall in love
(c) Sell sweets
(d) Buy an apartment
3. What kind of stall does Jimmy own?
4. What does Alison call her flirtations with Cliff?
5. Which member of Alison's family does Jimmy like?
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Colonel say both he and Alison are unwilling to do?
2. What does the Colonel define himself and his daughter as?
3. Who does Helena say she has wired?
4. Where is Alison going with Helena?
5. What is Helena carrying?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)