|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Jimmy say are distracting him from listening to the radio?
(a) Gas stove and church bells
(b) Newspaper and iron
(c) Iron and gas stove
(d) Newspaper and church bells
2. What is Jimmy listening to on the radio?
(a) The news
(b) A concert
(c) A comedy
(d) A play
3. Which new character enters the apartment?
(a) Colonel Redfern
4. What does Hugh leave to do?
(a) Open a bar
(b) Find a wife
(c) Write his novel
(d) Live life
5. Whose name do Hugh and Jimmy use to crash parties?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Alison and Jimmy use to relate to each other?
2. Where are the two figurines positioned?
3. Which character does not yet know about Alison's pregnancy?
4. What item of Cliff's clothes does Alison iron?
5. Which character calls Jimmy in for tea?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)