|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Jimmy play in their game?
(a) A rabbit
(b) A squirrel
(c) A bear
(d) A frog
2. What part of Alison is burned?
(a) Her arm
(b) Her finger
(c) Her cheek
(d) Her foot
3. What two things does Jimmy say are distracting him from listening to the radio?
(a) Newspaper and iron
(b) Iron and gas stove
(c) Newspaper and church bells
(d) Gas stove and church bells
4. Where are the two figurines positioned?
(a) On the wardrobe
(b) Onthe bed
(c) On the chest of drawers
(d) Ont he window sill
5. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
(a) Her lips
(b) Her hand
(c) Her foot
(d) Her belly button
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jimmy criticize Nigel for being?
2. What is Jimmy listening to on the radio?
3. What does Cliff leave to get?
4. Which of Jimmy's friends does he think is the only one who understands him?
5. What does Alison reveal to Cliff?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)