|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helena tell Jimmy?
(a) Alison is pregnant.
(b) He is horrible.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) Alison is gone.
2. What does Jimmy take from the dressing table?
(a) Helena cup
(b) All of Helena's belongings
(c) A cigarette
(d) A biscuit
3. Why would Allison be at fault?
(a) She does not phone.
(b) She barges in on them.
(c) She never loved Jimmy.
(d) She destroys Helena's relationship with her family.
4. For what do the two women apologize?
(a) Arriving late
(b) The wongs they have done each other
(c) Loving Jimmy
(d) Not speaking to each other
5. What does Jimmy begin to play?
(a) His flute
(b) His trumpet
(c) His guitar
(d) His saxophone
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jimmy angry about Allison's letter?
2. What does Alison give to Helena to give to Jimmy?
3. What game does Jimmy begin?
4. Where are the two figurines positioned?
5. What does Jimmy say he would do if Helena slapped him?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)