|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
(a) Her hand
(b) Her belly button
(c) Her lips
(d) Her foot
2. Whose is the father of Alison's baby?
3. What two things does Jimmy say are distracting him from listening to the radio?
(a) Newspaper and iron
(b) Iron and gas stove
(c) Gas stove and church bells
(d) Newspaper and church bells
4. Where are the two figurines positioned?
(a) On the wardrobe
(b) Ont he window sill
(c) On the chest of drawers
(d) Onthe bed
5. What does Jimmy say he would do if Helena slapped him?
(a) Kiss her
(b) Jump out of the window
(c) Slap her
(d) Call the police
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does not yet know about Alison's pregnancy?
2. Which of Jimmy's friends does he think is the only one who understands him?
3. Which character has had a stroke?
4. How old are both Cliff and Jimmy?
5. Who does Hugh's mother blame for Hugh's departure?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)