|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What member of Alison's family is with her?
(a) Her father
(b) Her brothr
(c) Her sister
(d) Her mother
2. What does Jimmy say he would do if Helena slapped him?
(a) Kiss her
(b) Slap her
(c) Jump out of the window
(d) Call the police
3. Why does Cliff leave the apartment?
(a) To go to the pub
(b) To say goodbye to Alison
(c) To avoid Jimmy
(d) To buy cigarettes
4. Of what does Jimmy make fun?
(a) The Colonel's expression
(b) Helena's hair
(c) Alison's letter
(d) Cliff's absence
5. What does Jimmy criticize Nigel for being?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Helena when Alison is having problems?
2. What is Jimmy listening to on the radio?
3. About what does the Colonel say Jimmy has taught Allison?
4. Who does Cliff tell that Allison and Jimmy's relationship would not have lasted if he were not around?
5. Where does Jimmy find the letter?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)