|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cliff leave the apartment?
(a) To say goodbye to Alison
(b) To go to the pub
(c) To avoid Jimmy
(d) To buy cigarettes
2. For what does Jimmy say the Colonel is hanging around?
(a) Jimmy's death
(b) The second coming
(c) The Edwardian wilderness
(d) A free lunch
3. What does Jimmy begin to play?
(a) His trumpet
(b) His flute
(c) His guitar
(d) His saxophone
4. When is Alison's father coming to pick her up?
(a) In one week
(b) The next day
(c) In two weeks
(d) In two days
5. What does Helena tell Jimmy?
(a) She is in love with him.
(b) Alison is pregnant.
(c) Alison is gone.
(d) He is horrible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Colonel's surname?
2. Who is hurt because everything has changed?
3. What does Jimmy want to quit?
4. About what does Cliff remind Jimmy?
5. What does Cliff want to quit?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)