|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cliff leave his shirt to dry?
(a) The armchair
(b) The gas stove
(c) The oven
(d) The window sill
2. What does the Colonel say Jimmy has done despite everything?
(a) Made Alison think
(b) Given him hope
(c) Taught Alison a great deal
(d) Given her a child
3. When is Alison's father coming to pick her up?
(a) The next day
(b) In two days
(c) In one week
(d) In two weeks
4. What item of Jimmy's clothing is Helena wearing?
(b) A shirt
(c) Boxer shorts
5. What does Alison smash on the floor?
(a) A bowl
(b) A cup
(c) A plate
(d) A glass
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cliff want to find?
2. What does the Colonel say both he and Alison are unwilling to do?
3. What does Helena leave the stage to do?
4. With what does Allison fiddle?
5. With what does Helena reenter the stage?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)