|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alison decide to leave on the chest?
(a) Her gloves
(b) The squirrel
(c) Her make up
(d) The bear
2. Which character states that he/she misses Allison?
(d) Mrs. Tanner
3. What does Cliff want to quit?
(b) The sweet stall business
(c) Reading newspapers
4. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Making tea
(c) Writing a letter
(d) Making a phone call
5. What does Helena tell Jimmy?
(a) He is horrible.
(b) She is in love with him.
(c) Alison is gone.
(d) Alison is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it obvious something has happened to Allison's baby?
2. Why is Helena not coming back with them?
3. Who is hurt because everything is the same?
4. What happens as they kiss?
5. What does the Colonel say Jimmy needs?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)