1. How many rooms does the Porter's apartment have?
2. Which of the following do the Porters have in the house?
(a) A leather armchair
(b) A chest of drawers
(c) A gas stove
(d) A television
3. What is Cliff's surname?
4. How old are both Cliff and Jimmy?
5. How many leather armchairs do the Porters have?
6. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(b) Making a phone call
7. What is Jimmy reading?
(a) A novel
(b) A magazine
(c) A tin label
(d) A newspaper
8. What does Jimmy think is bad quality in this chapter?
9. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
(a) Her foot
(b) Her hand
(c) Her lips
(d) Her belly button
10. Where does Cliff put Alison's fingers?
(a) Up his jumper
(b) In the gas stove
(c) Down his pants
(d) In his mouth
This section contains 3,071 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)