1. How many rooms does the Porter's apartment have?
2. Which of the following do the Porters have in the house?
(a) A chest of drawers
(b) A television
(c) A leather armchair
(d) A gas stove
3. What is Cliff's surname?
4. How old are both Cliff and Jimmy?
5. How many leather armchairs do the Porters have?
6. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Making a phone call
7. What is Jimmy reading?
(a) A newspaper
(b) A tin label
(c) A novel
(d) A magazine
8. What does Jimmy think is bad quality in this chapter?
9. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
(a) Her foot
(b) Her belly button
(c) Her lips
(d) Her hand
10. Where does Cliff put Alison's fingers?
(a) In the gas stove
(b) In his mouth
(c) Down his pants
(d) Up his jumper
This section contains 3,071 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)