1. How many rooms does the Porter's apartment have?
2. Which of the following do the Porters have in the house?
(a) A television
(b) A gas stove
(c) A chest of drawers
(d) A leather armchair
3. What is Cliff's surname?
4. How old are both Cliff and Jimmy?
5. How many leather armchairs do the Porters have?
6. What is Alison doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Making a phone call
7. What is Jimmy reading?
(a) A magazine
(b) A novel
(c) A tin label
(d) A newspaper
8. What does Jimmy think is bad quality in this chapter?
9. What part of Alison does Cliff kiss?
(a) Her hand
(b) Her belly button
(c) Her foot
(d) Her lips
10. Where does Cliff put Alison's fingers?
(a) In the gas stove
(b) In his mouth
(c) Up his jumper
(d) Down his pants
This section contains 3,071 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)