|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John say he kept himself popular?
(a) By playing pranks.
(b) By getting good grades.
(c) By making trouble.
(d) By smoking.
2. What made people think that John was a prodigy?
(a) His reading.
(b) His musical ability.
(c) His quick sense of humor.
(d) His photographic memory.
3. What did John build from a kit at Christmas when he was thirteen?
(a) A computer.
(b) A television.
(c) A radio-controlled airplane.
(d) A radio.
4. How does John rationalize his reaction to Betsy's news?
(a) That he wasn't dead.
(b) That the illness was ironic.
(c) That the child's suffering was unbearable without laughter.
(d) That the child's death was funny.
5. What was the ultimate explanation for the vehicle in the woods?
(a) It had crashed.
(b) It was stolen.
(c) It was being given away.
(d) It had been abandoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Betsy?
2. How does John describe Mary?
3. How did John's driving lessons end?
4. Would would Doug do when John Robison was playing?
5. What did Professor Edwards open up to John?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)