1. What toy does the narrator play with at the beginning of Chapter 1: Imaginary Lines?
2. The difference between longitude and latitude is that latitude lines _____________ each other.
3. In AD 150, who plotted lines of longitude and latitude?
4. In the earliest lines of latitude, what marked the zero-degree line?
5. The placement of the prime meridian was a ____________ decision.
6. What is the main difference in measuring longitude and latitude?
7. When measuring longitude, each hour of time difference between the ship and starting point marks a progress of how many degrees of longitude?
This section contains 4,626 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)