|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the things that Rosacoke mentions in her letter to Wesley?
(a) The rain.
(b) Her new job.
(c) The heat.
(d) Her mother's illness.
2. How does Rosacoke feel when Wesley roars off during the funeral?
3. Who is the author of A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE?
(a) Reynolds Price.
(b) Price Reynolds.
(c) Reynolds Hall.
(d) Justin Price.
4. How much time passes before Rosacoke writes a letter to Wesley?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 3 months.
5. Who is the baby of Rosacoke's family?
(a) Little Thing.
(b) Baby Sister.
(d) Little Bit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosacoke's mother's name?
2. What does Rosacoke do after the funeral?
3. Why is Rosacoke mad at Wesley at the end of the chapter?
4. Wesley tells Rosacoke that ______________ has asked for a ride to Roanoke with him.
5. Which of the following of Rosacoke's family members did NOT attend the picnic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the disappointing chain of communications between Rosacoke and Wesley after the annoying time at the picnic?
2. What does Sammy ask Rosacoke regarding Wesley and what is her response?
3. Describe Wesley's behavior at the picnic and why Rosacoke is so annoyed with him.
4. What is Rosacoke's answer to Wesley's idea that they get married.
5. Where does Rosacoke go after her mother has talked to her about Wesley?
6. What does Rato do a few days before Christmas that reinforces his childlike ways?
7. Whose funeral is Rosacoke headed to in Chapter 1?
8. Rosacoke joins her family members at the picnic. Who are they?
9. Describe the ride in Wesley's car and the intimate encounter that ensues.
10. Whose personal evolution is the premise of the story?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)