|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wesley wait for Rosacoke while she attends the funeral?
(a) At home.
(b) On his cycle.
(c) Under a tree.
(d) In a cafe.
2. Why is Rosacoke mad at Wesley at the end of the chapter?
(a) He arrived on the plane but never came to see her.
(b) He ran his cycle through her mother's garden.
(c) He forgot her birthday.
(d) He broke up with her on Christmas Eve.
3. What does Rosacoke demand from Wesley after the insult regarding Willie?
(a) A ring.
(b) An apology.
(c) Candy and flowers.
(d) To be taken home immediately.
4. What is the source of the noise Rosacoke hears?
(a) A dog.
(c) A fox.
(d) A vagabond.
5. How old is Rosacoke?
6. Rosacoke knows she will be the only ___________ person at the funeral.
7. What does Wesley want to do after everyone else leaves the picnic?
(a) Smoke some pot.
(b) Go to a drive-in movie.
(c) Go skinny dipping.
(d) Lure Rosacoke into the trees for an intimate encounter.
8. Why does Willie Duke make a stir when she returns home?
(a) She is wearing a micro mini skirt.
(b) She has a baby with her.
(c) She arrives in the private plane of her new fiance.
(d) She has a platinum beehive hairstyle.
9. What was Mildred trying to hide the last time Rosacoke saw her?
(a) A bruise on her face.
(b) A torn dress.
(c) A bad haircut.
(d) Her pregnancy.
10. What is Wesley's response when Rosacoke asks if Willie is part of his future plans?
(a) Definitely not.
(c) He has to think about it.
(d) He refuses to say.
11. How does Wesley reply to Rosacoke's question about their relationship?
(a) He is not ready for a relationship.
(b) He has found someone new.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) Maybe they can talk when he comes home.
12. What is Rosacoke's mother's name?
13. What is Milo's wife's name?
14. With who did Rosacoke used to play in Mr. Isaac's woods?
15. Where does Rosacoke hide when she hears a noise?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a shack.
(c) Under some branches.
(d) Behind a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosacoke do after the funeral?
2. Who do Rosacoke and Wesley join at the picnic?
3. Today is the day of the Delight Baptist Church _______________.
4. Who is the author of A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE?
5. Who else arrived with Willie and her fiance on the plane?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)