|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mildred trying to hide the last time Rosacoke saw her?
(a) A bad haircut.
(b) A bruise on her face.
(c) A torn dress.
(d) Her pregnancy.
2. Who do Rosacoke and Wesley join at the picnic?
(a) Rosacoke's best friends.
(b) Wesley's family.
(c) Rosacoke's family.
(d) Wesley's army buddes.
3. Which of the following does Rosacoke NOT wish to get from Wesley?
4. Who is the baby of Rosacoke's family?
(b) Little Bit.
(c) Baby Sister.
(d) Little Thing.
5. Which of the following of Rosacoke's family members did NOT attend the picnic?
6. Rosacoke knows she will be the only ___________ person at the funeral.
7. How long has Rosacoke been dating Wesley?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Ten years.
8. The funeral that Rosacoke is going to is that of ____________________.
(a) A childhood friend.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A second cousin.
9. Why does Rosacoke not want to go to the picnic?
(a) She has a migraine.
(b) She doesn't have anything to wear.
(c) She is too sad from the funeral.
(d) She won't know anybody there.
10. Who is the author of A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE?
(a) Reynolds Hall.
(b) Price Reynolds.
(c) Justin Price.
(d) Reynolds Price.
11. What does Wesley do in the middle of the funeral?
(a) Roars off down the road.
(b) Plays the radio too loud.
(c) Honks his horn.
(d) Falls asleep.
12. What is Rosacoke riding on when the story begins?
13. Wesley tells Rosacoke that ______________ has asked for a ride to Roanoke with him.
(a) Willie Stewart.
(b) Willie Douglas.
(c) Waylon Duke.
(d) Willie Duke.
14. Why is Rosacoke mad at Wesley at the end of the chapter?
(a) He ran his cycle through her mother's garden.
(b) He forgot her birthday.
(c) He broke up with her on Christmas Eve.
(d) He arrived on the plane but never came to see her.
15. What is Wesley's response when Rosacoke asks if Willie is part of his future plans?
(b) Definitely not.
(c) He has to think about it.
(d) He refuses to say.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosacoke get from Wesley in response to her letter?
2. Why is Willie Duke moving to Roanoke?
3. Why is Rosacoke annoyed with Wesley at the picnic?
4. What is Rosacoke's married brother's name?
5. What is Wesley's last name?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)