|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rosacoke mad at Wesley at the end of the chapter?
(a) He ran his cycle through her mother's garden.
(b) He arrived on the plane but never came to see her.
(c) He broke up with her on Christmas Eve.
(d) He forgot her birthday.
2. Why is Rosacoke's family in mourning?
(a) Rosacoke's mother has died.
(b) Sissie's baby was born dead.
(c) Milo has died.
(d) Rato has died.
3. What does Wesley mean by "repercussions?"
(a) If Rosacoke is pregnant.
(b) If Rosacoke got in trouble for being out too late.
(c) If Rosacoke failed her mid terms because she was with him and didn't study.
(d) If Rosacoke's mother is angry for him driving into her garden.
4. How old is Rosacoke?
5. The situation of Rosacoke's pregnancy at the time of her brother's baby dying is what type of literary technique?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had played with Rosacoke and Mildred as children?
2. What startles Rosacoke at Mr. Isaac's pond?
3. Who is Rosacoke going to photograph?
4. How did Mildred behave when Rosacoke last saw her?
5. What does Rosacoke think Wesley has grown accustomed to during his service in the Navy?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)