1. What is the name of this novel?
(a) A Long and Happy Life.
(b) To Kill a Mockingbird.
(c) The Red Badge of Courage.
(d) Oliver Twist.
2. Who is the author of A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE?
(a) Justin Price.
(b) Reynolds Price.
(c) Price Reynolds.
(d) Reynolds Hall.
3. Who is the protagonist of A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE?
(a) Rosemarie Mustian.
(b) Rosalie Mustian.
(c) Rosacoke Mustian.
(d) Rosacoke Martin.
4. In what state does A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE take place?
(a) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
5. In what decade does A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE take place?
6. What is Rosacoke riding on when the story begins?
7. On whose motorcycle is Rosacoke riding as the story begins?
8. What is Wesley's last name?
9. Where is Rosacoke going as the story begins?
10. The funeral that Rosacoke is going to is that of ____________________.
(a) A childhood friend.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A second cousin.
This section contains 3,905 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)