|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8: Robben Island: The Dark Years - Chapters 59 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies suddenly from a stroke during the trial in Chapter 32?
(a) Dr. Malan.
(b) Nelson's ex-wife, Evelyn.
(c) Walter Sisulu.
(d) The prosecutor, Oswalk Pirow.
2. What magazine are the men able to get in the prison in Chapter 65?
(b) The Economist.
3. Who is Zenani?
(a) Winnie's sister.
(b) The town that Nelson and Winnie move to.
(c) Nelson and Winnie's first child together.
(d) The name of the judge hearing the case.
4. What is the nickname given for the Mandela Plan, in Chapter 15?
(a) Code M.
(c) Operation Black Knights.
(d) The M-Plan.
5. How do Nelson and the other prisoners get to Robben Island in Chapter 59?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 63, what classification is Nelson given?
2. How old is Nelson when his father dies?
3. What does Nelson argue against in Chapter 62?
4. How many ANC members are arrested in Chapter 23?
5. Which tribe is Ellen Nkabinde a member of?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)