|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor say about life off of the reservation?
(a) It is mesmerizing.
(b) It is like heaven.
(c) It is like a bad dream you never wake up from.
(d) It makes him paranoid.
2. When does Victor have his first experiences with drugs?
(a) In the fourth and fifth grades.
(b) In the fifth and sixth grades.
(c) In the seventh and eighth grades.
(d) In the sixth and seventh grades.
3. What gift does the person whom Uncle Moses befriends have?
(b) Playing basketball.
4. What about the Indian people does Victor discuss in Chapter 15?
(a) Their dreams.
(b) Their bad luck.
(c) Their lack of hope.
(d) Their virtues.
5. Where does Victor find a new job?
(a) Grand Culee.
(d) Walla Walla.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jimmy One-horse and his wife first meet?
2. What does Jimmy One-horse's wife think about the man with whom she has an affair?
3. What does Nora say about the Indian people?
4. Why does the police officer give the money back to Jimmy One-horse and his wife?
5. What does Victor imagine happens to Christopher Columbus?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)