|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Samuel-builds-a-fire on the railroad tracks?
(a) He passes out with a train headed straight toward him.
(b) His foot gets caught in the railroad ties.
(c) He gets mugged.
(d) He meets a hobo who shares his dinner.
2. What does Victor's father not know about the man who disappears?
(a) Where he is last seen.
(b) Who his next of kin are.
(c) Where he lives.
(d) Who shoots him.
3. What happens when Victor drives into a wealthy neighborhood?
(a) Several people ask him what he is doing there.
(b) His car breaks down.
(c) He is pulled over by a police officer.
(d) People stare at him.
4. To Victor, what about an Indian boy is beautiful?
(a) His laughter.
(b) His hair.
(c) His hands.
(d) His eyes.
5. What is one of John-John's talents?
(a) Playing basketball.
(d) Telling stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Victor describe Uncle Moses?
2. What does Victor's mother think of the Indian community?
3. What does Samuel-builds-a-fire do on his birthday?
4. What is Samuel-builds-a-fire's talent?
5. What is Samuel-builds-a-fire's job title?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)