|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor say about life off of the reservation?
(a) It is like a bad dream you never wake up from.
(b) It is mesmerizing.
(c) It makes him paranoid.
(d) It is like heaven.
2. What does Victor's mother think of the Indian community?
(a) That they are admirable people with great strength.
(b) That they are a lost cause.
(c) That they are victims.
(d) That they are given gifts.
3. Where does Victor find a new job?
(a) Walla Walla.
(d) Grand Culee.
4. Why do Victor's sisters put food coloring in the potatoes while growing up?
(a) Because they think the meal looks too bland.
(b) Because they think it looks pretty.
(c) Because they could not afford Play-doh.
(d) To imagine they are eating different foods.
5. What does Victor imagine that an Indian invents?
(a) The automatic machine gun.
(c) The telephone.
(d) The A-bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nature of the gift that the person whom Uncle Moses befriends?
2. What does John-John imagine he hears?
3. When does Victor have his first experiences with drugs?
4. What is one of John-John's talents?
5. What does Victor use to explain different events in his life?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)