|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Dirty Joe during the incident at the carnival?
(a) He has a rude awakening.
(b) His wallet is stolen.
(c) He is beaten by some teens.
(d) He vomits.
2. What is Victor's father's advice about remembering the past?
(a) To hold on to good memories.
(b) To avoid memories of the past.
(c) Use your past to change your future.
(d) To change the old memories.
3. Where has Victor's white lover been the night before she leaves him?
(a) At a bingo game.
(b) At a party.
(c) At her mother's house.
(d) At a rodeo.
4. What happens when Victor's basketball team goes to the state finals in high school?
(a) Their bus breaks down.
(b) Their star player is injured.
(c) They are one referee short.
(d) The coach is late to the game.
5. What does Victor do after his parents pass out from drinking too much alcohol?
(a) He goes out to meet his friends.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He covers them with a blanket and goes to bed.
(d) He lies down next to them in bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Victor, what is it difficult to be on the reservation?
2. What do Victor's uncles do at the holiday party?
3. Why do Victor's parents divorce?
4. What is a hallucination that Victor and his friend have at the lake?
5. What does Victor do after he reaches his conclusion about the waitress?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Victor's father's view on war?
2. How do Victor and his friend Adrian play with a BB gun?
3. Why is Jimmy One-horse's wife mad at him?
4. What is Victor's reaction when he misses his white lover?
5. What does John-John imagine when he thinks he hears a jet land outside?
6. How does Thomas Builds-a-Fire assist Victor after his father dies?
7. What type of hallucinations do Victor and Junior have while taking a new drug at the lake?
8. What event leads Thomas Builds-a-Fire to stop telling stories?
9. What is Victor's opinion about 7-11 stores?
10. What does Victor do when the waitress invites him back to her Winnebago?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)