|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Victor's father unable to buy the year before?
(a) A car.
(b) A Thanksgiving turkey.
(c) New clothes for his children.
(d) Christmas presents.
2. In Chapter Five, what have Victor and Adrian temporarily refrained from?
(c) Sexual Intercourse.
(d) Bar brawls.
3. What does Victor demonstrate about the whole situation on the reservation?
4. What holiday are the characters celebrating in the first chapter?
(a) The Green Corn Ceremony.
(b) New Years Eve.
(c) American Independence Day.
5. What is Thomas Builds-a-Fire known for?
(a) Being a book worm.
(b) Telling stories.
(c) Walking miles a day.
(d) Being a ladies man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is a story that Thomas Builds-a-Fire tells during his trial?
2. What does Victor's father do when Victor tries to bond with him?
3. What do Victor's uncles do at the holiday party?
4. Who is with Victor when they see Dirty Joe at the carnival?
5. Where does Victor see the flirtatious waitress a second time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Junior fall in love with the blonde girl in his history class?
2. What happens to Victor's parents at the New Year's Eve party in 1976?
3. How does Victor piece his family history together?
4. Why is Jimmy One-horse's wife mad at him?
5. Who are the Urban Indians?
6. What are Thomas Builds-a-Fire's views on story telling?
7. What is Victor's attitude when he is drinking and missing his white lover?
8. What does Victor's father do during the 1960s?
9. How does Victor's father kill a man?
10. What happens to Victor in the second grade?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)