Short Answer Key
1. How old is Victor when he is introduced to the reader?
2. Where does Victor live?
On an Indian reservation near Spokane.
3. What holiday are the characters celebrating in the first chapter?
New Years Eve.
4. What do Victor's uncles do at the holiday party?
They brutally fight each other.
5. What does Victor wonder about the event with his uncles during the holiday party?
Why no one stops them.
6. What does Victor do after his parents pass out from drinking too much alcohol?
He lies down next to them in bed.
7. What is Victor's father unable to buy the year before?
8. What does Victor refer to when he discusses the "hurricanes" on the reservation?
9. Why does Victor refer to the situation on the reservation as "hurricanes"?
Because it devastates peoples' lives.
10. According to...
This section contains 2,713 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)