|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor do when his white lover leaves him?
(a) He sits around his home and mopes.
(b) He goes out dancing and talks to women.
(c) He goes for a long walk.
(d) He goes to see his friends.
2. What does Victor do at a barbecue?
(a) He plays a piano.
(b) He participates in a potato sack race.
(c) He talks to his cousin.
(d) He drinks.
3. Which is a story that Thomas Builds-a-Fire tells during his trial?
(a) A story about how he signs a treaty with the U.S. government in 1832.
(b) A story about how he attacks pioneers in 1870.
(c) A story about how he is a flying ace in World War I.
(d) A story about how he kills soldiers in 1858.
4. Who does Victor believe destroys everything the Indians hold sacred?
(a) George Custer.
(b) Henry L. Dawes.
(c) Davy Crockett.
(d) Andrew Jackson.
5. Why does Victor's father buy a motorcycle?
(a) He has a leg injury and it is difficult for him to walk.
(b) To get away from his wife.
(c) Because he wants one since he is a child.
(d) To visit distant friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Victor's dad and the motorcycle?
2. What does Victor conclude about the waitress at her home?
3. What does Victor wonder about the event with his uncles during the holiday party?
4. What condition does Victor suffer from when his white lover leaves him?
5. What is Victor's aunt's experience with a mouse?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)