|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor do when the waitress flirts with him?
(a) He becomes offended.
(b) He winks at her.
(c) He avoids her.
(d) He flirts back.
2. How do Victor and his friend describe the drug they take?
(a) It is natural.
(b) It is a form of escapism.
(c) It is Indian and very spiritual.
(d) It is medicinal.
3. What happens to Victor's aunt after she gives birth to her son?
(a) She has a hysterectomy.
(b) She falls and breaks her leg.
(c) The doctor tricks her into tying her tubes.
(d) She catches pneumonia.
4. How old is Victor when he is introduced to the reader?
(a) Sixteen-years old.
(b) Twenty-two-years old.
(c) Nine-years old.
(d) Thirty-years old.
5. Where does the flirtatious waitress invite Victor after the see each other for the second time?
(a) To her hotel room.
(b) To her Winnebago.
(c) To her parents' house.
(d) To her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Victor invite to take a drug with him?
2. What do Victor's uncle and cousin do during his aunt's incident with a mouse?
3. What does Victor's father not know about the man who disappears?
4. Which is a story that Thomas Builds-a-Fire tells during his trial?
5. What gift does the person whom Uncle Moses befriends have?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)