|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Victor and Adrian's high school buddies walk by the porch where they are sitting?
(a) They wave.
(b) The buddies join them and they chat.
(c) They throw rocks at each other.
(d) They heckle each other.
2. What does Victor do at a barbecue?
(a) He talks to his cousin.
(b) He plays a piano.
(c) He participates in a potato sack race.
(d) He drinks.
3. Why does Victor find the waitress so unusual when he is at her place?
(a) Because she has a Buddhist shrine.
(b) Because she is educated and has no scars.
(c) Because she has a Holly Hobby collection
(d) She grows up off of the reservation and moves to one when she is older.
4. What does Victor's father describe while starting a car in the winter?
(a) The cruel treatment he experiences in school while growing up.
(b) The first car his family owns.
(c) Not owning a pair of snow boots while growing up.
(d) The first television show he sees.
5. What do Victor and his companion eventually do with Dirty Joe at the carnival?
(a) They give him some money.
(b) They put a woman's hat and makeup on him.
(c) They put him on a roller coaster.
(d) They chain him to a post.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor's father do when Victor tries to bond with him?
2. Why does Victor's father buy a motorcycle?
3. What does Victor do after he reaches his conclusion about the waitress?
4. What happens to Samuel-builds-a-fire on the railroad tracks?
5. How does Victor play with the BB gun when he and Adrian are together?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)