|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Thomas Builds-a-Fire sent to prison after his trial?
(a) For his outbursts during his trial.
(b) Because of an eyewitness.
(c) He admits to crimes when he tells stories during his trial.
(d) Because of evidence presented against him.
2. Why are the Indians burning down a house?
(a) Because it is a safety hazard.
(b) Because it has to do with the white men.
(c) Because they want to clear the land.
(d) Because it makes a really big bon fire.
3. What are Victor and Adrian drinking on the front porch?
4. How does the grass feel to Victor at the barbecue?
5. When does Jimmy One-horse's wife return after leaving him?
(a) When her mother dies.
(b) When Jimmy is hospitalized.
(c) When Jimmy pleas with her to return.
(d) When she has a change of heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition that Thomas Builds-a-Fire places on his assistance after Victor's father's death?
2. Who does Uncle Moses befriend?
3. Why does Victor take James to the doctor when he is a baby?
4. In Chapter Five, what have Victor and Adrian temporarily refrained from?
5. Where does Victor have to travel to deal with his father's ashes after his death?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)