|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Samuel-builds-a-fire on the railroad tracks?
(a) He passes out with a train headed straight toward him.
(b) He gets mugged.
(c) He meets a hobo who shares his dinner.
(d) His foot gets caught in the railroad ties.
2. What does Thomas Builds-a-Fire stop doing after his incident twenty years ago?
(a) He stops drinking.
(b) He stops leaving the house.
(c) He stops telling stories.
(d) He stops associating with ex-convicts.
3. In Chapter Five, what have Victor and Adrian temporarily refrained from?
(b) Bar brawls.
(d) Sexual Intercourse.
4. What happens in the bingo game that Victor discusses after his experience with the waitress?
(a) The caller keeps calling numbers that are not on his card.
(b) The numbers on his card do not match the letters.
(c) He does not have any markers to place over the numbers.
(d) He has B-6 remaining and the caller shouts B-7 and everyone else wins.
5. What happens to Victor after a night of drinking when his white lover leaves him?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He gets into a bar fight.
(c) The bartender refuses to serve him anymore.
(d) He vomits.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Victor, what happens every day on the reservation?
2. What does Victor imagine that an Indian invents?
3. Where does Victor think the troubles from the reservation stem from?
4. How does Victor describe Uncle Moses?
5. What does Victor do after his parents pass out from drinking too much alcohol?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)