|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor do when his white lover leaves him?
(a) He goes out dancing and talks to women.
(b) He goes for a long walk.
(c) He sits around his home and mopes.
(d) He goes to see his friends.
2. What news does Samuel-builds-a-fire receive at work?
(a) He is doing a different job.
(b) A co-worker passes away.
(c) He is being let go from his job.
(d) His boss is arrested.
3. What are Victor and Adrian drinking on the front porch?
4. What is one of Dirty Joe's distinguishing features?
(a) He walks with a limp.
(b) A big nose.
(c) Scars from bar fights.
(d) A tattoo on his neck.
5. What is Victor's advice regarding past and future skeletons in your life?
(a) To forget about them.
(b) To live a clean life.
(c) To avoid creating future skeletons.
(d) You keep yourself in the middle of the past and future skeletons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Victor's father's view on war?
2. Victor falls back on drinking the day his white lover returns, but what does he attempt to do that day?
3. Why is Victor's friend the host of the party at the lake?
4. Where does Victor see the flirtatious waitress a second time?
5. Who hosts a party at the lake?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)