|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Victor's father in the 1960's?
(a) A rabble rouser.
(b) An Indian activist.
(c) A drug addict.
(d) An Indian hippie.
2. Where does Victor have to travel to deal with his father's ashes after his death?
(d) Santa Fe.
3. What does the bingo game that Victor discusses after his experience with the waitress represent to him?
(a) Indians are playing the game of life that is stacked against them.
(b) That he is so far behind to win in life.
(c) That everyone finds happiness but him.
(d) That he does not have the tools he needs to elevate his status.
4. According to Victor, what happens every day on the reservation?
(c) Fighting and unproductive, unhealthy, negative behaviors.
(d) A striving to overcome adversity.
5. What is Victor's aunt's reaction to her husband and son's treatment during the mouse incident?
(a) She is thankful.
(b) She is sad.
(c) She is ambivalent.
(d) She is outraged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Victor invite to take a drug with him?
2. What does Victor do after his parents pass out from drinking too much alcohol?
3. How does Thomas Builds-a-Fire help Victor when they are children?
4. What is Victor's aunt's experience with a mouse?
5. Which is a story that Thomas Builds-a-Fire tells during his trial?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)