|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Victor's philosophy toward drinking?
(a) The only way to drink is to binge.
(b) If he drinks one more beer, then everything in his life is better.
(c) He drinks to make his life seem normal.
(d) He drinks to forget his past.
2. Where does Victor meet a flirtatious waitress?
(a) At a bar.
(b) At a casino.
(c) At a fry bread stand.
(d) At a diner.
3. What are Victor and his companion's initial thoughts on what to do with Dirty Joe at the carnival?
(a) To call the police.
(b) To fight with him.
(c) To take him home.
(d) To leave him.
4. What is the condition that Thomas Builds-a-Fire places on his assistance after Victor's father's death?
(a) That Victor pays it forward.
(b) That Victor helps him move some furniture to his brother's house.
(c) That Victor returns the favor when his father dies.
(d) That he goes to the funeral with Victor.
5. Why are reservation Indians unable to marry Urban Indians?
(a) Because of the Indian Resettlement Act.
(b) It is believed that the Urban Indians have contracted illnesses.
(c) The Urban Indians lose all rights and privileges afforded to those on the reservation.
(d) They live too far away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in the bingo game that Victor discusses after his experience with the waitress?
2. What does the bingo game that Victor discusses after his experience with the waitress represent to him?
3. Who is with Victor when they see Dirty Joe at the carnival?
4. What happens to Victor after a night of drinking when his white lover leaves him?
5. What does Victor decide to do after the state final basketball game?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)