|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Victor see the flirtatious waitress a second time?
(a) At a friend's party.
(b) At a Powwow.
(c) At a high school basketball game.
(d) At a carnival.
2. What does Victor do after he reaches his conclusion about the waitress?
(a) He asks her out on a date.
(b) He leaves her home.
(c) He decides that they should just be friends and tells her he will see her around.
(d) He offers to introduce her to a friend.
3. What does Victor do when his white lover leaves him?
(a) He sits around his home and mopes.
(b) He goes for a long walk.
(c) He goes to see his friends.
(d) He goes out dancing and talks to women.
4. How does Victor convince the person to assist him with the incident with Dirty Joe at the carnival?
(a) He says that the situation is a public safety concern.
(b) He says that Dirty Joe is communicating with dead ancestors.
(c) He says that Indians have no problems with gravity.
(d) He says that Dirty Joe should be punnished.
5. Victor falls back on drinking the day his white lover returns, but what does he attempt to do that day?
(a) To help a friend move.
(b) To start a job search.
(c) To be productive.
(d) To go on the wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thomas Builds-a-Fire assist Victor after his father passes away?
2. What happens to Victor's dad and the motorcycle?
3. What do Victor and the waitress discuss at her place?
4. Why is Victor's father against fighting for the United States in the Vietnam War?
5. What does the bingo game that Victor discusses after his experience with the waitress represent to him?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)