|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in the bingo game that Victor discusses after his experience with the waitress?
(a) The numbers on his card do not match the letters.
(b) He has B-6 remaining and the caller shouts B-7 and everyone else wins.
(c) The caller keeps calling numbers that are not on his card.
(d) He does not have any markers to place over the numbers.
2. According to Victor, what happens every day on the reservation?
(b) A striving to overcome adversity.
(c) Fighting and unproductive, unhealthy, negative behaviors.
3. In Chapter Five, what have Victor and Adrian temporarily refrained from?
(b) Sexual Intercourse.
(c) Bar brawls.
4. Why is the situation in jail like a war?
(a) Because there is a daily death toll.
(b) Because of the adversity.
(c) Because everyone had a "turf".
(d) Because everyday is like a battle.
5. Who does Victor believe destroys everything the Indians hold sacred?
(a) George Custer.
(b) Henry L. Dawes.
(c) Andrew Jackson.
(d) Davy Crockett.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Victor's aunt's experience with a mouse?
2. What does the bingo game that Victor discusses after his experience with the waitress represent to him?
3. According to Victor, what do you have to do to avoid past and future skeletons?
4. According to Victor, who has money on the reservation?
5. Who assists Victor and his companion with Dirty Joe at the carnival?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)