|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Victor play with the BB gun when he and Adrian are together?
(a) He pretends to shoot his troubles away.
(b) He puts the gun up to his temple.
(c) He shoots at squirrels.
(d) He plays cowboys and Indians.
2. What is Dirty Joe's condition at the carnival?
(a) He is asleep.
(b) He is delusional.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is belligerent.
3. How do Victor and his friend describe the drug they take?
(a) It is medicinal.
(b) It is Indian and very spiritual.
(c) It is natural.
(d) It is a form of escapism.
4. What happens when Victor and the waitress try to become intimate?
(a) Victor says he has an appointment he forgets about.
(b) Victor becomes angry.
(c) Victor begins to shake.
(d) Victor starts telling jokes.
5. What are Victor and Adrian drinking on the front porch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor decide to do after the state final basketball game?
2. What does Victor demonstrate about the whole situation on the reservation?
3. What are Victor and his companion's initial thoughts on what to do with Dirty Joe at the carnival?
4. What do Victor and the waitress discuss at her place?
5. What is Victor and Adrian's reaction when they are playing with the BB gun?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)