|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bingo game that Victor discusses after his experience with the waitress represent to him?
(a) Indians are playing the game of life that is stacked against them.
(b) That everyone finds happiness but him.
(c) That he is so far behind to win in life.
(d) That he does not have the tools he needs to elevate his status.
2. Who hosts a party at the lake?
3. What holiday are the characters celebrating in the first chapter?
(a) New Years Eve.
(b) The Green Corn Ceremony.
(d) American Independence Day.
4. How do Victor and his friend describe the drug they take?
(a) It is a form of escapism.
(b) It is natural.
(c) It is medicinal.
(d) It is Indian and very spiritual.
5. Who does Victor invite to take a drug with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Victor, Indians make the best __________ because they can ride horses.
2. Where does Victor live?
3. Why is the situation in jail like a war?
4. Where does Victor meet a flirtatious waitress?
5. What is Victor's father's advice about remembering the past?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)