|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Victor live?
(a) On an Indian reservation near Cheyenne.
(b) On an Indian reservation near Tulsa.
(c) On an Indian reservation near Spokane.
(d) On an Indian reservation near Phoenix.
2. Where does Victor think the troubles from the reservation stem from?
(a) The lack of cohesion in the Indian community.
(d) The crimes he and his people have to endure.
3. What is Victor's advice regarding past and future skeletons in your life?
(a) To live a clean life.
(b) You keep yourself in the middle of the past and future skeletons.
(c) To forget about them.
(d) To avoid creating future skeletons.
4. What does Victor refer to when he discusses the "hurricanes" on the reservation?
(b) Wayward youths.
(c) Wind storms.
(d) Large uprisings.
5. What war does Victor's dad experience while in jail?
(a) A war with the legal system.
(b) A war between the racial gangs.
(c) A war with more violent inmates.
(d) A war between the guards and inmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Victor's friend the host of the party at the lake?
2. Why does Victor refer to the situation on the reservation as "hurricanes"?
3. What does Victor do after his parents pass out from drinking too much alcohol?
4. What do Victor and the waitress discuss at her place?
5. What is a hallucination that Victor and his friend have at the lake?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)