|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Victor try to bond with his father?
(a) By playing Jimi Hendrix music.
(b) By playing basketball.
(c) By talking with him about the old days.
(d) By going on motorcycle rides with him.
2. What war does Victor's dad experience while in jail?
(a) A war with the legal system.
(b) A war with more violent inmates.
(c) A war between the guards and inmates.
(d) A war between the racial gangs.
3. Why is Victor's friend able to afford beer for the party at the lake?
(a) He has a job.
(b) He inherits land that is used by large corporations.
(c) He sells some bootleg liquor.
(d) He receives a check from the government.
4. What happens in the bingo game that Victor discusses after his experience with the waitress?
(a) He does not have any markers to place over the numbers.
(b) He has B-6 remaining and the caller shouts B-7 and everyone else wins.
(c) The numbers on his card do not match the letters.
(d) The caller keeps calling numbers that are not on his card.
5. What is Victor's father's view on war?
(a) War is something to be avoided.
(b) War is a necessary evil.
(c) There is either war or peace, but nothing in-between.
(d) War is hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Victor's uncles do at the holiday party?
2. What does Victor do after he reaches his conclusion about the waitress?
3. What happens to Victor's dad and the motorcycle?
4. How do Victor and his friend describe the drug they take?
5. What is Victor's father's advice about remembering the past?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)