|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Victor's dad and the motorcycle?
(a) He sells the motorcycle.
(b) He has an accident and is in the hospital for a few months.
(c) He is in a bar fight and he is injured and his motorcycle is damaged.
(d) He is pulled over by a police officer who is trying to find trumped up charges.
2. According to Victor, what happens every day on the reservation?
(b) A striving to overcome adversity.
(d) Fighting and unproductive, unhealthy, negative behaviors.
3. What is Victor's father in the 1960's?
(a) A rabble rouser.
(b) An Indian activist.
(c) A drug addict.
(d) An Indian hippie.
4. What is Victor's father unable to buy the year before?
(a) New clothes for his children.
(b) Christmas presents.
(c) A car.
(d) A Thanksgiving turkey.
5. What does Victor do after his parents pass out from drinking too much alcohol?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He lies down next to them in bed.
(c) He goes out to meet his friends.
(d) He covers them with a blanket and goes to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Victor's friend the host of the party at the lake?
2. What does Victor say he is afraid of when he and the waitress start to become intimate?
3. What does Victor wonder about the event with his uncles during the holiday party?
4. Where does Victor think the troubles from the reservation stem from?
5. Why do Victor's parents divorce?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)