|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Victor live?
(a) On an Indian reservation near Phoenix.
(b) On an Indian reservation near Tulsa.
(c) On an Indian reservation near Spokane.
(d) On an Indian reservation near Cheyenne.
2. Where does Victor think the troubles from the reservation stem from?
(b) The crimes he and his people have to endure.
(d) The lack of cohesion in the Indian community.
3. What does Victor do when the waitress flirts with him?
(a) He avoids her.
(b) He becomes offended.
(c) He winks at her.
(d) He flirts back.
4. According to Victor, what happens every day on the reservation?
(c) Fighting and unproductive, unhealthy, negative behaviors.
(d) A striving to overcome adversity.
5. What does Victor think about Indian names?
(a) Their names have much honor.
(b) Their names make them hard to assimilate.
(c) Their names are fraught with a bad reputation.
(d) Their names honor their heritage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Victor and the waitress discuss at her place?
2. What happens when Victor and the waitress try to become intimate?
3. What happens to Victor's dad and the motorcycle?
4. Why is the situation in jail like a war?
5. Where does Victor meet a flirtatious waitress?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)