|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor demonstrate about the whole situation on the reservation?
2. What does Victor's father tell him about his mother?
(a) That she is wonderful.
(b) That she is the glue that holds the family together.
(c) That she is a distant wife.
(d) That she is cantankerous.
3. According to Victor, what do their ancestors laugh at?
(a) The economic development that makes his friend prosperous.
(b) Selling Indian trinkets to tourists.
(c) Indians owning casinos.
(d) Indians being school mascots.
4. Where does Victor meet a flirtatious waitress?
(a) At a casino.
(b) At a fry bread stand.
(c) At a bar.
(d) At a diner.
5. What does Victor refer to when he discusses the "hurricanes" on the reservation?
(a) Wind storms.
(b) Wayward youths.
(c) Large uprisings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Victor's uncles do at the holiday party?
2. What does Victor conclude about the waitress at her home?
3. What is Victor's father unable to buy the year before?
4. What happens in the bingo game that Victor discusses after his experience with the waitress?
5. How old is Victor when he is introduced to the reader?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)