|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Victor's parents divorce?
(a) They cannot agree on how to squeeze the tube of toothpaste.
(b) Victor's father becomes abusive.
(c) They are constantly arguing.
(d) Because Victor's father wants to listen to Jimi Hendrix instead of being with his wife.
2. What is Victor's father in the 1960's?
(a) A rabble rouser.
(b) A drug addict.
(c) An Indian activist.
(d) An Indian hippie.
3. What is Victor's father's advice about remembering the past?
(a) Use your past to change your future.
(b) To change the old memories.
(c) To hold on to good memories.
(d) To avoid memories of the past.
4. What is Victor's father's view on war?
(a) There is either war or peace, but nothing in-between.
(b) War is something to be avoided.
(c) War is hell.
(d) War is a necessary evil.
5. Where does Victor meet a flirtatious waitress?
(a) At a casino.
(b) At a diner.
(c) At a bar.
(d) At a fry bread stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Victor and the waitress try to become intimate?
2. What is Victor's father unable to buy the year before?
3. What happens to Victor's dad and the motorcycle?
4. How old is Victor when he is introduced to the reader?
5. Where does the flirtatious waitress invite Victor after the see each other for the second time?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)