|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor consider censorship in the third grade?
(a) When a story he writes about his family life is taken away.
(b) When his comic book is taken away.
(c) When his drawing is confiscated.
(d) When he is asked to return to his desk and be quiet after talking about life on the reservation.
2. What do Victor and the waitress discuss at her place?
(a) The problems of the Indian community.
(b) Their relationships with their parents.
(c) The differences between men and women.
(d) What type of Indian she is.
3. Why does Victor take baby James home to take care of him?
(a) Because he ends up on welfare anyway.
(b) Because he is friends with the baby's father.
(c) Because he is the baby's father.
(d) Because there are no immediate relatives.
4. Who does Victor invite to take a drug with him?
5. What is Victor's father's view on war?
(a) War is a necessary evil.
(b) There is either war or peace, but nothing in-between.
(c) War is hell.
(d) War is something to be avoided.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Victor's uncle and cousin do during his aunt's incident with a mouse?
2. Why does the 7-11 clerk think Victor is a criminal?
3. What is Victor's father in the 1960's?
4. According to Victor, who has money on the reservation?
5. Where does the flirtatious waitress invite Victor after the see each other for the second time?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)