|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Thomas Builds-a-Fire been incarcerated recently?
(a) He calls the tribal fire chief's wife "a heathen with heavy makeup".
(b) He calls the tribal doctor's wife "a native with dangling shiny objects".
(c) He calls the tribal police chief's wife "a savage in polyester pants".
(d) He calls the tribal school principal's wife "a traitor in pumps".
2. What does the psychic child advise Victor to do?
(a) To build a tree house and live there for a month.
(b) To put glue on his body and roll around in leaves.
(c) To break all of the mirrors in the house and tape them to his body.
(d) To stand on his roof and shout at people walking by.
3. Why is Victor punishing Dirty Joe at the carnival?
(a) For promoting negative stereotypes of Indian people.
(b) For threatening people.
(c) For being offensive to his mother.
(d) For his drunkeness.
4. Where is the location for Victor's imagination?
(a) The 7-11.
(b) A gas station.
(c) A bar.
(d) His back porch.
5. Why is Victor's friend able to afford beer for the party at the lake?
(a) He sells some bootleg liquor.
(b) He receives a check from the government.
(c) He inherits land that is used by large corporations.
(d) He has a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Victor when they see Dirty Joe at the carnival?
2. How does Victor's family watch television?
3. What is Victor's aunt's experience with a mouse?
4. Why does baby James have a dent in his head?
5. Who hosts a party at the lake?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)