|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the situation in jail like a war?
(a) Because everyday is like a battle.
(b) Because everyone had a "turf".
(c) Because there is a daily death toll.
(d) Because of the adversity.
2. How do Victor and his friend describe the drug they take?
(a) It is natural.
(b) It is Indian and very spiritual.
(c) It is a form of escapism.
(d) It is medicinal.
3. What do onlookers do when they see Dirty Joe at the carnival?
(a) They start shouting at him.
(b) They gawk and point.
(c) They get away from him.
(d) They ignore him.
4. How does Thomas Builds-a-Fire assist Victor after his father passes away?
(a) He offers him a ride.
(b) He helps Victor sort through his father's possessions.
(c) He gives him money.
(d) He lets Victor cry on his shoulder.
5. What is the condition that Thomas Builds-a-Fire places on his assistance after Victor's father's death?
(a) That Victor helps him move some furniture to his brother's house.
(b) That Victor pays it forward.
(c) That Victor returns the favor when his father dies.
(d) That he goes to the funeral with Victor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chases Victor and his companion after the incident with Dirty Joe at the carnival?
2. Why does Victor find the waitress so unusual when he is at her place?
3. What is the name of Victor's pony in his hallucination?
4. What does Victor say he is afraid of when he and the waitress start to become intimate?
5. How does Victor try to bond with his father?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)