|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Victor and his companion's initial thoughts on what to do with Dirty Joe at the carnival?
(a) To call the police.
(b) To take him home.
(c) To fight with him.
(d) To leave him.
2. What do Victor and the waitress discuss at her place?
(a) What type of Indian she is.
(b) The problems of the Indian community.
(c) The differences between men and women.
(d) Their relationships with their parents.
3. What does Victor say he is afraid of when he and the waitress start to become intimate?
(a) Becoming too close to someone.
(b) Unprotected sexual intercourse.
(c) Mundane things like escalators.
(d) Becoming like his father.
4. Why do Victor's parents divorce?
(a) Victor's father becomes abusive.
(b) Because Victor's father wants to listen to Jimi Hendrix instead of being with his wife.
(c) They cannot agree on how to squeeze the tube of toothpaste.
(d) They are constantly arguing.
5. What is the name of Victor's pony in his hallucination?
(c) Easy Way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chases Victor and his companion after the incident with Dirty Joe at the carnival?
2. Who hosts a party at the lake?
3. How does Thomas Builds-a-Fire help Victor when they are children?
4. Where does Victor have to travel to deal with his father's ashes after his death?
5. How does Victor convince the person to assist him with the incident with Dirty Joe at the carnival?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)