|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Victor's father in the 1960's?
(a) A rabble rouser.
(b) An Indian hippie.
(c) A drug addict.
(d) An Indian activist.
2. Who assists Victor and his companion with Dirty Joe at the carnival?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A carny.
(c) Another friend.
(d) A stranger.
3. What does Victor do after he reaches his conclusion about the waitress?
(a) He asks her out on a date.
(b) He decides that they should just be friends and tells her he will see her around.
(c) He leaves her home.
(d) He offers to introduce her to a friend.
4. How does Victor try to bond with his father?
(a) By going on motorcycle rides with him.
(b) By playing Jimi Hendrix music.
(c) By talking with him about the old days.
(d) By playing basketball.
5. Why is the situation in jail like a war?
(a) Because everyday is like a battle.
(b) Because everyone had a "turf".
(c) Because of the adversity.
(d) Because there is a daily death toll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor conclude about the waitress at her home?
2. What is the name of Victor's pony in his hallucination?
3. What does Victor think about Indian names?
4. What war does Victor's dad experience while in jail?
5. What does Victor's father do when Victor tries to bond with him?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)