|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Victor's father in the 1960's?
(a) An Indian hippie.
(b) An Indian activist.
(c) A rabble rouser.
(d) A drug addict.
2. How does Victor try to bond with his father?
(a) By talking with him about the old days.
(b) By playing basketball.
(c) By going on motorcycle rides with him.
(d) By playing Jimi Hendrix music.
3. According to Victor, Indians make the best __________ because they can ride horses.
4. What happens to Dirty Joe during the incident at the carnival?
(a) His wallet is stolen.
(b) He has a rude awakening.
(c) He is beaten by some teens.
(d) He vomits.
5. Who does Victor invite to take a drug with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Victor and his companion eventually do with Dirty Joe at the carnival?
2. Why does Victor find the waitress so unusual when he is at her place?
3. Where does Victor meet a flirtatious waitress?
4. What is a hallucination that Victor and his friend have at the lake?
5. What is Victor's father's view on war?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)