|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war does Victor's dad experience while in jail?
(a) A war with the legal system.
(b) A war between the guards and inmates.
(c) A war with more violent inmates.
(d) A war between the racial gangs.
2. What is one of Dirty Joe's distinguishing features?
(a) He walks with a limp.
(b) A tattoo on his neck.
(c) A big nose.
(d) Scars from bar fights.
3. What do Victor's uncle and cousin do during his aunt's incident with a mouse?
(a) They laugh and tease her.
(b) They offer their advice.
(c) They run after the mouse.
(d) They ignore her.
4. Why does Victor's father buy a motorcycle?
(a) He has a leg injury and it is difficult for him to walk.
(b) Because he wants one since he is a child.
(c) To get away from his wife.
(d) To visit distant friends.
5. What gift does the person whom Uncle Moses befriends have?
(d) Playing basketball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Victor's mother not like the stories he writes?
2. What is Victor's aunt's experience with a mouse?
3. What is the nature of the gift that the person whom Uncle Moses befriends?
4. Where do Victor and his companion escape to when being chased at the carnival?
5. What is Victor's aunt experienced at?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)