|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Victor's aunt's reaction to her husband and son's treatment during the mouse incident?
(a) She is thankful.
(b) She is ambivalent.
(c) She is outraged.
(d) She is sad.
2. What is Victor's aunt's experience with a mouse?
(a) She finds the mouse in a package of cornmeal.
(b) It runs up her pant leg.
(c) It runs across the kitchen counter.
(d) It jumps out of her purse.
3. Why does an Indian bring a watch to a Tribal Council meeting?
(a) To sell it to another person at the meeting.
(b) To make sure the meeting ends on time.
(c) To get the battery replaced.
(d) Because it is a sin because it is a watch of a white man.
4. How does Victor describe Uncle Moses?
(a) An embarassment to the family.
(b) He is the town drunk.
(c) A man of great virtue.
(d) A man that is remembered by all.
5. What is Victor's aunt experienced at?
(b) Making pottery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chases Victor and his companion after the incident with Dirty Joe at the carnival?
2. Where do Victor and his companion escape to when being chased at the carnival?
3. Who does Uncle Moses befriend?
4. What is the name of Victor's Urban Indian girlfriend?
5. Why do Victor's parents divorce?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)