|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Marcus' father?
2. What test did Marcus fail the first time around, as did many others, but passed his second time in Chapter 5?
(a) Officer training.
(b) Pool competency.
(c) Basic training.
(d) Advanced mechanics.
3. Sharmak commanded a group of insurgents known as what?
(a) "Mountain Tigers."
(b) "Snow Leopards."
(c) "Soaring Eagles."
(d) "Death Hawks."
4. What did phase three of training focus on in Chapter 5?
(a) Land warfare.
(b) Surviving in caves.
(c) Air combat.
(d) Aquatic skills.
5. Marcus' brother was what?
(a) An Army Officer.
(b) A Navy SEAL.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A Marine Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Marcus next to when he was discovered by the villagers in Chapter 9?
2. Who founded al-Qaeda?
3. Who tried to radio in for help on the situation when Marcus's team encountered goatherds in Chapter 7?
4. How many men found Marcus and helped him to their village in Chapter 9?
5. How many cracked vertebrae did Marcus have after the battle in Chapter 8?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)