|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave a pep talk and told the trainees to just try to make it through each day in Chapter 4?
(a) Admiral Mullin.
(b) Colonel Collins.
(c) Captain Peterson.
(d) Captain Maguire.
2. What does BUD/S stand for?
(a) Beneficial Underwater Diving System.
(b) Bouyant Unmanned Direction System.
(c) Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL.
(d) Biologically Unleashed Disease Spore.
3. The six members of the team did what so they looked more like Afghan fighters in Chapter 1?
(a) Wore glasses.
(b) Wore sandals.
(c) Carried more modest weapons.
(d) Grew beards.
4. By the end of the fourth week of training, how many men remained in Chapter 5?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 4, Marcus noticed that over how many of the men who started out in the class never finished?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Marcus' twin brother?
2. What does the word "taliban" translate to from Arabic?
3. Who used his mobile phone to try and reach help in Chapter 8?
4. Marcus felt that those who quit did so because they weren't heeding whose advice in Chapter 5?
5. Where did the trainees go for advanced shooting and tactics, demolitions, and field training in Chapter 5?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)