|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tried to radio in for help on the situation when Marcus's team encountered goatherds in Chapter 7?
2. What was Marcus next to when he was discovered by the villagers in Chapter 9?
(a) A pond.
(b) A cave.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) A meadow.
3. What did phase three of training focus on in Chapter 5?
(a) Air combat.
(b) Land warfare.
(c) Surviving in caves.
(d) Aquatic skills.
4. What does the word "taliban" translate to from Arabic?
(b) "Holy People."
5. Senior Chief Daniel Richard Healy and Marcus were on the same team for how long?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 10 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sharmak's actual name?
2. Axe was best friends with whom in the narrative?
3. Marcus refused to drink from the river because of what, in Chapter 9?
4. How many days would the men spend at Camp Pendleton working at the shooting ranges in Chapter 5?
5. Who was the U.S. President during the period in which the autobiography takes place?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)