|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Taliban fighters shot down what aircraft that attempted to help Marcus in Chapter 8?
(a) A P-51 Mustang.
(b) A F-22 Raptor.
(c) A MH-47.
(d) A F-15E Strike Eagle.
2. Marcus refused to drink from the river because of what, in Chapter 9?
(a) Animals bathed in it.
(b) There were dead fish everywhere.
(c) It flowed past his dead comrades.
(d) People urinated in it.
3. Axe was best friends with whom in the narrative?
4. The six members of the team did what so they looked more like Afghan fighters in Chapter 1?
(a) Grew beards.
(b) Carried more modest weapons.
(c) Wore sandals.
(d) Wore glasses.
5. How tall was Axe in the narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cracked vertebrae did Marcus have after the battle in Chapter 8?
2. What refers to the tearing-down of buildings and other structures, the opposite of construction?
3. Marcus was freed from being stuck under the log by what in Chapter 8?
4. Who was Marcus Luttrell traveling to meet with in the Prologue of the book?
5. How many days would the men spend at Camp Pendleton working at the shooting ranges in Chapter 5?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)