|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men who made it to phase three in Chapter 5?
2. How many men dropped out before lunch the first day of BUD/S in Chapter 4?
3. Marcus went to the Eighteenth Delta Force medical program located where, in Chapter 5?
(a) Fort Benning, Georgia.
(b) San Clemente Island.
(c) Panama City, Florida.
(d) Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
4. After three days without sleep, the men were sent to their tents for how much rest in Chapter 5?
(a) 50 minutes.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 1 hour and 45 minutes.
5. What year was it when six of the men left Bahrain to go on a mission in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the World Trade Tower attacks take place in the United States?
2. When the battle was over in Chapter 8, Marcus couldn't stand because of what reason?
3. The articles of which Geneva Convention extensively defined the basic rights of prisoners during war, established protections for the wounded, and established protections for the civilians in and around a war zone?
4. What was the name of the village doctor who was among the villagers who found Marcus in Chapter 9?
5. In Chapter 7, Marcus knew that as a medic he could have helped Mikey and Danny, but he was unable to for what reason?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)