|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brixton is a neighborhood heavily populated with ___________________.
2. Who is Mona's husband?
3. Mary decides to fly home to visit her family for which holiday?
(a) New Year's.
4. Sara is sent to a conference in what city?
(b) New York.
5. What is Sandy's nationality?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are Mona's twin daughters?
2. Stuart and Pat's life centers primarily on ___________________.
3. What is notable about the physical characteristics of the woman in #145?
4. What does Mona do when she hears her diagnosis?
5. Who does Vera marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mona learn about her own mother's view of her death from cancer that is similar to her own?
2. What is the premise of "Highbury & Islington"?
3. Why does Nan especially enjoy having Shirley as a customer?
4. Why is Vera's married life just as dysfunctional as her childhood had been?
5. What is the premise of "Victoria"?
6. What are Eve's philosophies for helping women get ahead and when does she know to move on to the next opportunity?
7. Why has Jane requested a reunion with her friends, Helen and Margaret?
8. What is Eve's focus with the work she does for individual women?
9. What is the premise of "Brixton"?
10. Who is Mary and what preoccupies her thoughts as the Christmas holiday approaches?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)