|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Eve NOT do with unused budgetary funds for her boss?
(a) Plan a vacation.
(b) Buy a new wardrobe.
(c) Redecorate her office.
(d) Arrange a beauty makeover.
2. Why does Shirley not invite Nan to her wedding?
(a) She has a very small wedding.
(b) She does not ever want to see Nan again.
(c) She elopes.
(d) She feels badly that Colin won't marry Nan.
3. Who is Jane's husband?
4. On which movie actress did Adam have a crush in school?
(a) Jane Mansfield.
(b) Ava Gardner.
(c) Jane Fonda.
(d) Nicole Kidman.
5. What is notable about all of Olive's guests?
(a) They are artists.
(b) They are disabled.
(c) They are indigent.
(d) They are Catholics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Stuart and Pat's children?
2. How old is Rose's father?
3. Who is Adam's sister?
4. Who was the man whom Olive almost married?
5. Who does Vera marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the premise of "Seven Sisters"?
2. Why has Jane requested a reunion with her friends, Helen and Margaret?
3. Who is Mary and what preoccupies her thoughts as the Christmas holiday approaches?
4. What does Mona learn about her own mother's view of her death from cancer that is similar to her own?
5. How does Shirley prove to be the most sensitive person in the story?
6. Explain the reason for the trouble between Mary and her parents and what her life is like without them.
7. How is Olive's true character in contrast to the gracious person she pretends to be?
8. Describe Vera's childhood and how she prepares to leave her situation.
9. How does Adam behave immaturely during the trip to introduce Heather to his mother and sister?
10. What is the premise of "Green Park"?
This section contains 1,223 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)