|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pat breaks down on the way to __________________.
(a) The matinee.
(b) The funeral.
(c) The car dealership.
(d) The orgy.
2. Where do Jane, Helen and Margaret meet to catch up?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The Savoy.
(c) The Ritz Hotel.
(d) The Four Seasons.
3. What is notable about the physical characteristics of the woman in #145?
(a) She walks with a limp.
(b) She has one grey eye and one green eye.
(c) She is obese.
(d) She has a streak of white in her black hair.
4. For how long has Rose's father been widowed?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 10 weeks.
(d) 3 months.
5. What color of eye shadow does Nan have purchased to complement Shirley's wedding ensemble?
6. Who is Sara's boss?
(a) Paul Mellon.
(b) Bill Bowman.
(c) Garry Edwards.
(d) Jerry Malone.
7. Who is Mona's husband?
8. What does Mona do when she hears her diagnosis?
(a) She vomits.
(b) She screams.
(c) She faints.
(d) She runs.
9. Who is Adam's lover?
10. Who is the housekeeper hired by Joseph?
11. How old is Rose's father?
12. Eve can be characterized as a/an _____________________.
13. Who is Jane's husband?
14. What illness does Jane's husband have?
15. What does Mona bring to her doctor?
(a) Medical records.
(b) Christmas cookies.
(c) Plant food.
(d) Jazz CDs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sandy's roommate?
2. Rose watches a woman dote over her _________________ in a coffee bar.
3. What is notable about all of Olive's guests?
4. What is Nan's profession?
5. Vera had a wretched _________________.
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)