|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Jane's husband have?
2. What is Sandy's last name?
3. Eve takes a secretarial job from whom?
(a) Cecily Jansen.
(b) Bethany Groves.
(c) Melissa Martin.
(d) Sara Gray.
4. How old is Rose's father?
5. The topic of "Seven Sisters" is __________________.
(a) Political campaigns.
(c) Religious reforms.
(d) Organic gardening.
6. How many rooms are in Vera's home?
7. Who are Stuart and Pat's children?
(a) Delores and Danny.
(b) Denise and Donnie.
(c) Debbie and Donny.
(d) Debbie and Danny.
8. What does Mona bring to her doctor?
(a) Jazz CDs.
(b) Christmas cookies.
(c) Medical records.
(d) Plant food.
9. What type of training did Jane, Helen and Margaret attend together?
10. Rose had a bad marriage to a man named ________________.
11. For how long has Rose's father been widowed?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 3 months.
12. Why does Shirley not invite Nan to her wedding?
(a) She elopes.
(b) She does not ever want to see Nan again.
(c) She has a very small wedding.
(d) She feels badly that Colin won't marry Nan.
13. Who is the school teacher who befriends Vera?
(a) Miss Andrews.
(b) Miss Voiles.
(c) Miss Kerrigan.
(d) Miss Strawn.
14. What city would Rose's father love to visit?
(c) New York.
15. Who is Nan's lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Olive's nationality?
2. What is Adam's profession?
3. Stuart and Pat answer an ad for a/an ______________________.
4. What is Nan's profession?
5. Who is Adam's sister?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)