|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Olive's nationality?
2. What is Adam's profession?
3. In what business has Olive worked for 20 years?
(b) Health care.
4. Vera had a wretched _________________.
(a) First day on her new job.
(b) Car buying experience.
(d) Blind date.
5. How old is Rose's father?
6. Adam comes from a ______________ family.
7. Jane's husband has an invalid wife living in which U.S. state?
8. What is notable about all of Olive's guests?
(a) They are disabled.
(b) They are Catholics.
(c) They are artists.
(d) They are indigent.
9. How old is Mary when she decides to return home from being estranged from her family?
10. Brixton is a neighborhood heavily populated with ___________________.
11. What topic does "Seven Sisters" explore?
(b) Wife swapping.
12. Who is Adam's sister?
13. Where do Jane, Helen and Margaret meet to catch up?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The Savoy.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Ritz Hotel.
14. Eve can be characterized as a/an _____________________.
15. How old was Mary when she met the man in #142?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tenants does Olive have?
2. Who is the school teacher who befriends Vera?
3. The topic of "Seven Sisters" is __________________.
4. How old are Mona's twin daughters?
5. Who is Nan's lover?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)