|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jane, Helen and Margaret meet to catch up?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) The Ritz Hotel.
(d) The Savoy.
2. What does Mona bring to her doctor?
(a) Christmas cookies.
(b) Medical records.
(c) Plant food.
(d) Jazz CDs.
3. How old is Rose's father?
4. How old was Mary when she met the man in #142?
5. Who is Helen's husband?
6. Who is Nan's lover?
7. Rose had a bad marriage to a man named ________________.
8. Sara is sent to a conference in what city?
(d) New York.
9. Who was the man whom Olive almost married?
10. Who is Sandy's roommate?
(a) Wilma Ring.
(b) Betty Imel.
(c) Marlene Winner.
(d) Rita Long.
11. What is Sandy's last name?
12. What is Mary's nationality?
13. Eve takes a secretarial job from whom?
(a) Melissa Martin.
(b) Bethany Groves.
(c) Cecily Jansen.
(d) Sara Gray.
14. What color of eye shadow does Nan have purchased to complement Shirley's wedding ensemble?
15. Mary decides to fly home to visit her family for which holiday?
(a) New Year's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam comes from a ______________ family.
2. What does Mona do when she hears her diagnosis?
3. Who is Adam's lover?
4. Who is the mother of Nelson's three children?
5. What is notable about the physical characteristics of the woman in #145?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)