|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sandy's nationality?
2. Who is Sandy's roommate?
(a) Marlene Winner.
(b) Wilma Ring.
(c) Rita Long.
(d) Betty Imel.
3. How old is Mary when she decides to return home from being estranged from her family?
4. What does Mona do when she hears her diagnosis?
(a) She faints.
(b) She runs.
(c) She vomits.
(d) She screams.
5. Heather can best be described as ________________.
6. How old are Mona's twin daughters?
7. Who is Nan's lover?
8. What is notable about all of Olive's guests?
(a) They are artists.
(b) They are indigent.
(c) They are disabled.
(d) They are Catholics.
9. The topic of "Victoria" is _______________________.
(b) Political differences.
(c) Inter-generational conflict.
10. Stuart and Pat's life centers primarily on ___________________.
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Refinishing furniture.
11. What illness does Jane's husband have?
12. Rose watches a woman dote over her _________________ in a coffee bar.
13. Who is the school teacher who befriends Vera?
(a) Miss Kerrigan.
(b) Miss Voiles.
(c) Miss Andrews.
(d) Miss Strawn.
14. Rose had a bad marriage to a man named ________________.
15. What is notable about the physical characteristics of the woman in #145?
(a) She walks with a limp.
(b) She is obese.
(c) She has one grey eye and one green eye.
(d) She has a streak of white in her black hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of training did Jane, Helen and Margaret attend together?
2. Who is Helen's husband?
3. On which movie actress did Adam have a crush in school?
4. Who are Stuart and Pat's children?
5. What is Nan's profession?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)