|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mona bring to her doctor?
(a) Christmas cookies.
(b) Jazz CDs.
(c) Plant food.
(d) Medical records.
2. Who is Jane's husband?
3. Who is Sara's boss?
(a) Bill Bowman.
(b) Paul Mellon.
(c) Jerry Malone.
(d) Garry Edwards.
4. Who are Stuart and Pat's children?
(a) Delores and Danny.
(b) Denise and Donnie.
(c) Debbie and Donny.
(d) Debbie and Danny.
5. What is notable about the physical characteristics of the woman in #145?
(a) She walks with a limp.
(b) She is obese.
(c) She has one grey eye and one green eye.
(d) She has a streak of white in her black hair.
6. What does Mona do when she hears her diagnosis?
(a) She screams.
(b) She faints.
(c) She runs.
(d) She vomits.
7. Vera had a wretched _________________.
(a) Blind date.
(c) First day on her new job.
(d) Car buying experience.
8. Adam comes from a ______________ family.
9. What is Mary's nationality?
10. Where do Jane, Helen and Margaret meet to catch up?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) The Ritz Hotel.
(d) The Savoy.
11. How old was Mary when she met the man in #142?
12. What is Eve's job?
(b) Personal manager.
13. What is Sandy's last name?
14. How old is Rose's father?
15. Who is Helen's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stuart and Pat's life centers primarily on ___________________.
2. What is Olive's nationality?
3. What is Mary's last name?
4. Which of the following does Eve NOT do with unused budgetary funds for her boss?
5. Sandy is a recent graduate of _________________ school.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)