|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eve's job?
(c) Personal manager.
2. What is Mona's last name?
3. In what business has Olive worked for 20 years?
(c) Health care.
4. Eve can be characterized as a/an _____________________.
5. Heather can best be described as ________________.
6. Sara is sent to a conference in what city?
(d) New York.
7. The topic of "Victoria" is _______________________.
(a) Inter-generational conflict.
(c) Political differences.
8. Stuart and Pat answer an ad for a/an ______________________.
(a) Vacation home.
(b) Wife-swapping party.
(c) Used car.
(d) New puppy.
9. What illness does Jane's husband have?
10. With what disease has Mona been diagnosed?
11. How old are Mona's twin daughters?
12. What does Mona bring to her doctor?
(a) Jazz CDs.
(b) Plant food.
(c) Christmas cookies.
(d) Medical records.
13. How old was Vera when she had rheumatic fever?
14. Which of the following does Eve NOT do with unused budgetary funds for her boss?
(a) Buy a new wardrobe.
(b) Plan a vacation.
(c) Redecorate her office.
(d) Arrange a beauty makeover.
15. Rose had a bad marriage to a man named ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary decides to fly home to visit her family for which holiday?
2. Who are Stuart and Pat's children?
3. What type of training did Jane, Helen and Margaret attend together?
4. Stuart and Pat's life centers primarily on ___________________.
5. Rose watches a woman dote over her _________________ in a coffee bar.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)