|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shirley not invite Nan to her wedding?
(a) She elopes.
(b) She does not ever want to see Nan again.
(c) She has a very small wedding.
(d) She feels badly that Colin won't marry Nan.
2. What is notable about all of Olive's guests?
(a) They are Catholics.
(b) They are indigent.
(c) They are disabled.
(d) They are artists.
3. What is notable about the physical characteristics of the woman in #145?
(a) She has a streak of white in her black hair.
(b) She is obese.
(c) She walks with a limp.
(d) She has one grey eye and one green eye.
4. Which of the following does Eve NOT do with unused budgetary funds for her boss?
(a) Plan a vacation.
(b) Redecorate her office.
(c) Arrange a beauty makeover.
(d) Buy a new wardrobe.
5. Who is the customer with whom Nan has a fight?
6. Who are Stuart and Pat's children?
(a) Delores and Danny.
(b) Denise and Donnie.
(c) Debbie and Danny.
(d) Debbie and Donny.
7. Eve can be characterized as a/an _____________________.
8. Who does Vera marry?
9. Pat breaks down on the way to __________________.
(a) The matinee.
(b) The orgy.
(c) The funeral.
(d) The car dealership.
10. What is Olive's nationality?
11. What topic does "Seven Sisters" explore?
(a) Wife swapping.
12. What does Mona do when she hears her diagnosis?
(a) She screams.
(b) She runs.
(c) She faints.
(d) She vomits.
13. Eve takes a secretarial job from whom?
(a) Cecily Jansen.
(b) Bethany Groves.
(c) Melissa Martin.
(d) Sara Gray.
14. Where do Jane, Helen and Margaret meet to catch up?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Savoy.
(c) The Ritz Hotel.
(d) A cafe.
15. Heather can best be described as ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sandy is a recent graduate of _________________ school.
2. How old are Mona's twin daughters?
3. The topic of "Seven Sisters" is __________________.
4. Vera had a wretched _________________.
5. Rose had a bad marriage to a man named ________________.
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)