|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary's last name?
2. Why does Shirley not invite Nan to her wedding?
(a) She elopes.
(b) She does not ever want to see Nan again.
(c) She has a very small wedding.
(d) She feels badly that Colin won't marry Nan.
3. In what business has Olive worked for 20 years?
(a) Health care.
4. For how long has Rose's father been widowed?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 weeks.
(d) 3 months.
5. What does Mona bring to her doctor?
(a) Plant food.
(b) Medical records.
(c) Christmas cookies.
(d) Jazz CDs.
6. What is Nan's profession?
7. The topic of "Seven Sisters" is __________________.
(b) Political campaigns.
(c) Organic gardening.
(d) Religious reforms.
8. Pat breaks down on the way to __________________.
(a) The funeral.
(b) The car dealership.
(c) The matinee.
(d) The orgy.
9. What is Mary's nationality?
10. Sara is sent to a conference in what city?
(c) New York.
11. What is Sandy's nationality?
12. Stuart and Pat's life centers primarily on ___________________.
(a) Refinishing furniture.
(c) Playing cards.
13. How many rooms are in Vera's home?
14. How old is Rose's father?
15. What is Mona's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the man whom Olive almost married?
2. Rose watches a woman dote over her _________________ in a coffee bar.
3. Brixton is a neighborhood heavily populated with ___________________.
4. Who is the customer with whom Nan has a fight?
5. What is Eve's job?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)