|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sandy's nationality?
2. Who is the customer with whom Nan has a fight?
3. Sandy is a recent graduate of _________________ school.
(c) Interior design.
4. Jane's husband has an invalid wife living in which U.S. state?
5. Who is Sandy's roommate?
(a) Wilma Ring.
(b) Rita Long.
(c) Betty Imel.
(d) Marlene Winner.
6. What is notable about all of Olive's guests?
(a) They are indigent.
(b) They are Catholics.
(c) They are artists.
(d) They are disabled.
7. Sara is sent to a conference in what city?
(b) New York.
8. Who was the man whom Olive almost married?
9. What city would Rose's father love to visit?
(a) New York.
10. How old was Olive when she opened her business?
11. The topic of "Victoria" is _______________________.
(a) Inter-generational conflict.
(b) Political differences.
12. What is Nan's profession?
13. Which of the following does Eve NOT do with unused budgetary funds for her boss?
(a) Redecorate her office.
(b) Arrange a beauty makeover.
(c) Plan a vacation.
(d) Buy a new wardrobe.
14. Who is Mona's husband?
15. How old was Vera when she had rheumatic fever?
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does "Seven Sisters" explore?
2. What does Mona bring to her doctor?
3. Eve takes a secretarial job from whom?
4. What is Mona's last name?
5. Who is the housekeeper hired by Joseph?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)