|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Vera when she had rheumatic fever?
2. How old is Mary when she decides to return home from being estranged from her family?
3. What city would Rose's father love to visit?
(a) New York.
4. Who is Jane's husband?
5. What is Eve's job?
(a) Personal manager.
6. Who was the man whom Olive almost married?
7. Jane's husband has an invalid wife living in which U.S. state?
8. How many rooms are in Vera's home?
9. Who is Sandy's roommate?
(a) Rita Long.
(b) Betty Imel.
(c) Marlene Winner.
(d) Wilma Ring.
10. Who are Stuart and Pat's children?
(a) Denise and Donnie.
(b) Debbie and Donny.
(c) Debbie and Danny.
(d) Delores and Danny.
11. Rose had a bad marriage to a man named ________________.
12. What is Mary's last name?
13. What is notable about the physical characteristics of the woman in #145?
(a) She walks with a limp.
(b) She has one grey eye and one green eye.
(c) She has a streak of white in her black hair.
(d) She is obese.
14. The topic of "Victoria" is _______________________.
(a) Political differences.
(d) Inter-generational conflict.
15. What is Mona's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tenants does Olive have?
2. What is Adam's profession?
3. What is Mary's nationality?
4. Where do Jane, Helen and Margaret meet to catch up?
5. How old are Mona's twin daughters?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)