|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sara's boss?
(a) Garry Edwards.
(b) Bill Bowman.
(c) Jerry Malone.
(d) Paul Mellon.
2. What is notable about all of Olive's guests?
(a) They are Catholics.
(b) They are indigent.
(c) They are disabled.
(d) They are artists.
3. Who does Vera marry?
4. Adam comes from a ______________ family.
5. Who is Helen's husband?
6. Who is the mother of Nelson's three children?
7. How old was Vera when she had rheumatic fever?
8. Mary's parents had rejected her boyfriend, _______________.
9. Vera had a wretched _________________.
(a) Car buying experience.
(b) First day on her new job.
(c) Blind date.
10. Who is the housekeeper hired by Joseph?
11. Which of the following does Eve NOT do with unused budgetary funds for her boss?
(a) Plan a vacation.
(b) Arrange a beauty makeover.
(c) Buy a new wardrobe.
(d) Redecorate her office.
12. For how long has Rose's father been widowed?
(a) 10 weeks.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 3 months.
13. Stuart and Pat's life centers primarily on ___________________.
(b) Refinishing furniture.
(c) Playing cards.
14. What is notable about the physical characteristics of the woman in #145?
(a) She has one grey eye and one green eye.
(b) She has a streak of white in her black hair.
(c) She walks with a limp.
(d) She is obese.
15. What is Sandy's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eve can be characterized as a/an _____________________.
2. What does Mona bring to her doctor?
3. Rose had a bad marriage to a man named ________________.
4. What color of eye shadow does Nan have purchased to complement Shirley's wedding ensemble?
5. Mary decides to fly home to visit her family for which holiday?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)