|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sandy's nationality?
2. Stuart and Pat's life centers primarily on ___________________.
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Refinishing furniture.
3. Who are Stuart and Pat's children?
(a) Debbie and Danny.
(b) Delores and Danny.
(c) Debbie and Donny.
(d) Denise and Donnie.
4. Eve can be characterized as a/an _____________________.
5. Jane's husband has an invalid wife living in which U.S. state?
6. Who is Sara's boss?
(a) Paul Mellon.
(b) Bill Bowman.
(c) Garry Edwards.
(d) Jerry Malone.
7. How old was Vera when she had rheumatic fever?
8. Who is Jane's husband?
9. What type of training did Jane, Helen and Margaret attend together?
10. What is Olive's nationality?
11. Who does Vera marry?
12. What is Adam's profession?
13. For how long has Rose's father been widowed?
(a) 10 weeks.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 15 years.
14. How old is Mary when she decides to return home from being estranged from her family?
15. What is Mary's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mona's husband?
2. What color of eye shadow does Nan have purchased to complement Shirley's wedding ensemble?
3. Rose had a bad marriage to a man named ________________.
4. Pat breaks down on the way to __________________.
5. How old was Mary when she met the man in #142?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)