|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what business has Olive worked for 20 years?
(c) Health care.
2. Who is Nan's lover?
3. Stuart and Pat's life centers primarily on ___________________.
(a) Refinishing furniture.
(c) Playing cards.
4. What does Mona do when she hears her diagnosis?
(a) She runs.
(b) She faints.
(c) She vomits.
(d) She screams.
5. Who is the mother of Nelson's three children?
6. Pat breaks down on the way to __________________.
(a) The matinee.
(b) The car dealership.
(c) The funeral.
(d) The orgy.
7. For how long has Rose's father been widowed?
(a) 10 weeks.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 7 years.
8. Why does Shirley not invite Nan to her wedding?
(a) She does not ever want to see Nan again.
(b) She has a very small wedding.
(c) She feels badly that Colin won't marry Nan.
(d) She elopes.
9. What is Sandy's nationality?
10. Who is Jane's husband?
11. What type of training did Jane, Helen and Margaret attend together?
12. The topic of "Victoria" is _______________________.
(c) Political differences.
(d) Inter-generational conflict.
13. What does Mona bring to her doctor?
(a) Jazz CDs.
(b) Christmas cookies.
(c) Plant food.
(d) Medical records.
14. Eve takes a secretarial job from whom?
(a) Sara Gray.
(b) Melissa Martin.
(c) Bethany Groves.
(d) Cecily Jansen.
15. Who is Adam's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about all of Olive's guests?
2. How old was Vera when she had rheumatic fever?
3. With what disease has Mona been diagnosed?
4. The topic of "Seven Sisters" is __________________.
5. Eve can be characterized as a/an _____________________.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)