|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Heather can best be described as ________________.
2. Where do Jane, Helen and Margaret meet to catch up?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The Savoy.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Ritz Hotel.
3. What does Mona bring to her doctor?
(a) Jazz CDs.
(b) Medical records.
(c) Christmas cookies.
(d) Plant food.
4. Who is Mona's husband?
5. How old are Mona's twin daughters?
6. What is Sandy's nationality?
7. What is notable about the physical characteristics of the woman in #145?
(a) She is obese.
(b) She walks with a limp.
(c) She has a streak of white in her black hair.
(d) She has one grey eye and one green eye.
8. Who is the school teacher who befriends Vera?
(a) Miss Strawn.
(b) Miss Andrews.
(c) Miss Kerrigan.
(d) Miss Voiles.
9. For how long has Rose's father been widowed?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 10 weeks.
10. Who was the man whom Olive almost married?
11. What is Eve's job?
(a) Personal manager.
12. Who is the mother of Nelson's three children?
13. Mary's parents had rejected her boyfriend, _______________.
14. What topic does "Seven Sisters" explore?
(c) Wife swapping.
15. The topic of "Seven Sisters" is __________________.
(b) Political campaigns.
(c) Organic gardening.
(d) Religious reforms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eve takes a secretarial job from whom?
2. The topic of "Victoria" is _______________________.
3. Who is Sandy's roommate?
4. Eve can be characterized as a/an _____________________.
5. Who is the customer with whom Nan has a fight?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)