|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eve's job?
(a) Personal manager.
2. Heather can best be described as ________________.
3. Where do Jane, Helen and Margaret meet to catch up?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The Savoy.
(d) The Ritz Hotel.
4. With what disease has Mona been diagnosed?
5. Who is Adam's lover?
6. Sara is sent to a conference in what city?
(b) New York.
7. The topic of "Seven Sisters" is __________________.
(b) Religious reforms.
(c) Organic gardening.
(d) Political campaigns.
8. What is Sandy's last name?
9. Who are Stuart and Pat's children?
(a) Delores and Danny.
(b) Debbie and Danny.
(c) Denise and Donnie.
(d) Debbie and Donny.
10. Rose watches a woman dote over her _________________ in a coffee bar.
11. How old was Vera when she had rheumatic fever?
12. How many tenants does Olive have?
13. What city would Rose's father love to visit?
(d) New York.
14. For how long has Rose's father been widowed?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 3 months.
15. What type of training did Jane, Helen and Margaret attend together?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mother of Nelson's three children?
2. What is Olive's nationality?
3. Eve can be characterized as a/an _____________________.
4. What is Adam's profession?
5. Who was the man whom Olive almost married?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)