|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nan's profession?
2. Who does Vera marry?
3. What is Sandy's last name?
4. Sandy is a recent graduate of _________________ school.
(a) Interior design.
5. Where do Jane, Helen and Margaret meet to catch up?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) The Savoy.
(d) The Ritz Hotel.
6. Stuart and Pat's life centers primarily on ___________________.
(b) Playing cards.
(c) Refinishing furniture.
7. How old is Mary when she decides to return home from being estranged from her family?
8. How old is Rose's father?
9. Sara is sent to a conference in what city?
(d) New York.
10. Who is the customer with whom Nan has a fight?
11. What type of training did Jane, Helen and Margaret attend together?
12. Who is the school teacher who befriends Vera?
(a) Miss Kerrigan.
(b) Miss Voiles.
(c) Miss Strawn.
(d) Miss Andrews.
13. Who is the housekeeper hired by Joseph?
14. Heather can best be described as ________________.
15. Rose had a bad marriage to a man named ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane's husband has an invalid wife living in which U.S. state?
2. What does Mona do when she hears her diagnosis?
3. Which of the following does Eve NOT do with unused budgetary funds for her boss?
4. How old was Olive when she opened her business?
5. What topic does "Seven Sisters" explore?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)