|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city has Nadia moved?
(a) Washington, D.C.
2. Pat learns that Marigold had forced Nadia _____________________.
(a) To cook every night.
(b) To prostitute herself.
(c) To paint the flat.
(d) To leave unexpectedly.
3. Who is Rita's husband?
4. What is notorious about Margaret's shoplifting?
(a) Her husband is the owner of one of the shops.
(b) She loves to read about her thefts in the newspaper.
(c) She has taken several sets of dinnerware.
(d) She has never been caught.
5. What does Frankie borrow from the narrator?
(a) A cup of sugar.
(b) A book.
(c) A car.
(d) A skirt and sweater.
6. Rita's home is described as _______________________.
(a) Cluttered and dark.
(b) Dingy and smelly.
(c) Bright and cluttered.
(d) Bright and clean.
7. What does May think about as she returns home?
(a) Baby names.
(b) Her alibi.
(c) Christmas gifts.
(d) Getting a new job.
8. What does Margaret always make sure to have with her when she shoplifts?
(a) Cash to pay for the items.
(b) Her attorney's phone number.
(c) Cab fare.
(d) A cell phone.
9. Sophie is in what business for herself now?
(a) Tutors college students.
(b) Owns a floral shop.
(c) Sells custom leather purses.
(d) Writes a freelance column.
10. What is Rita's home country?
(a) United States.
(d) West Indies.
11. What is Jill's last name?
12. Who is the mother of Jeffery's sons?
13. Who was Julia,s fiance?
14. Sophie learns that Eddie has been seeing _______________ on the side.
15. What does May determine NOT to tell Andy?
(a) About her childhood.
(b) About her ex-husband.
(c) About the abortion.
(d) About her fear of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisa think as she waits for her lover to pick her up for the trip?
2. Where does Frankie get a job?
3. Who had told Julia that men never trust a woman who gives in sexually before marriage?
4. What is well known about Frankie's boss' wife?
5. What does Margaret tell her husband will happen if he leaves her?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)