|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Terry suggest to Pat?
(a) To move to Bristol.
(b) To take French lessons.
(c) To make a list of questions for roommates.
(d) To learn to drive.
2. What does Rita borrow from her friend, Lilly?
(a) A book.
(b) A cape.
(c) A car.
(d) A hat.
3. Rita is dating a white man who is a/an _____________________.
(a) Television actor.
4. The street vendor thinks that Lisa is ___________________.
(a) In love.
5. Why does May go to London?
(a) To visit relatives.
(b) To take a vacation.
(c) To get an abortion.
(d) To attend a wedding.
6. Pat visits a flat occupied by Joy and _______________.
7. To what city has Nadia moved?
(b) Washington, D.C.
8. The wife of the married man is pregnant with their _____________ child.
9. What does Pat need to find?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A reception venue.
(c) A new bank.
(d) A flat.
10. What is Rita's job?
11. Who is Pat's aunt?
(a) Aunt Maggie.
(b) Aunt Delia.
(c) Aunt Phoebe.
(d) Aunt Sara.
12. What does the woman in #7 urge May to do?
(a) Tell Andy about the abortion.
(b) Find another job.
(c) Propose to Andy.
(d) Break up with Andy.
13. Who convinces Lisa that her lover is probably meeting another woman?
(a) A street vendor.
(b) The hotel concierge.
(c) Her mother.
(d) His secretary.
14. What are the narrator and her husband doing when Frankie drops in?
(a) Sorting old pictures.
(b) Having dinner.
(c) Watching TV.
15. Sophie learns that Eddie has been seeing _______________ on the side.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which of the following does Peggy NOT rely on Sophie?
2. With whom does May room at the clinic?
3. Where does Rita work in "Notting Hill Gate"?
4. How many items does Margaret take from each store?
5. Jill has a career in __________________.
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)