|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Green Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the narrator uneasy at Rita's home?
(a) She doesn't know which bus to take to get back home.
(b) She is uncomfortable in a black houehold.
(c) She doesn't like the food.
(d) She knows Rita's husband is watching the house.
2. What is notable about the physical characteristics of the woman in #145?
(a) She walks with a limp.
(b) She is obese.
(c) She has one grey eye and one green eye.
(d) She has a streak of white in her black hair.
3. For how many years has Margaret been a shoplifter?
4. How does Margaret determine that she will provide a good life for her husband and son?
(a) She will get a job.
(b) She will take cooking lessons.
(c) She will attend to their every need.
(d) She will steal things.
5. On which movie actress did Adam have a crush in school?
(a) Jane Mansfield.
(b) Nicole Kidman.
(c) Jane Fonda.
(d) Ava Gardner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What affliction does Pat's aunt have?
2. In what city is "Holland Park" set?
3. Who is Rita's husband?
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason that Margaret shoplifts?
5. For which of the following does Peggy NOT rely on Sophie?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)