|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through King's Cross.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Malcolm and Melissa mistakenly think that the narrator and the person in #17 are ________________.
2. What is the main subject of "Holland Park?"
3. What intrigues the narrator by the end of the story?
(a) Thinking about whether she will ever get married.
(b) Thinking about whether she would like living in New York.
(c) Thinking about whether she and Alice could be a couple.
(d) Thinking about whether she could open a catering business.
4. Whom does Jill want to sue for breach of contract?
(a) David Gillespie.
(b) Michael Moore.
(c) Charles Benson.
(d) Jonathan Bensimon.
5. During conversation, the narrator portrays herself as _______________________.
(a) A jealous woman.
(b) An undedicated teacher.
(c) A troublemaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city has Nadia moved?
2. What do the narrator and the person in #17 have in common?
3. What is well known about Frankie's boss' wife?
4. Who is Adam's lover?
5. Pat breaks down on the way to __________________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)