Quiz: Shepherd's Bush to Tottenham Court Road
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Margaret tell her husband will happen if he stays with her?
a) They will go to marriage counseling.
b) She will make his life a living hell.
c) Everything will be like it has been.
d) They can try to have another child.
2. During conversation, the narrator portrays herself as _______________________.
a) An undedicated teacher.
b) A jealous woman.
d) A troublemaker.
3. How long has Pat been in London?
a) 7 weeks.
b) 9 days.
c) 3 months.
d) 5 years.
4. Who is Margaret's husband?
5. What do the narrator and the person in #17 have in common?
This section contains 261 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)